Chapter 25

Regan

Lately everything has been....blah! Kenz moved out and that's when things started to slip really. Ryan started messing with Kyra again but cut her off again. That hoe. Excuse my language. And Rylee doesn't really talk anymore. I don't know what's up with her. Anyways I know Kenzie noticed that I don't talk as much with her anymore or hang and if we do its with Moriah. I know Moriah has a "mental disability" but I don't treat him different. And I know he and his friend in his "friend" have a serious desire for Nevaeh . So I never leave them alone. Whose to say that Kenz doesn't want him either. I'm just saying. Anyway I'm spending the day at Moriah's today since it's Saturday.

"Say bae lets hit the mall" he said out loud keeping his eyes glued to his phone.

"Umm iight." He got up and got ready as I just sat here on his bed thinking. Everything just seems so off and weird lately. I can't understand how when one person comes into your life they can get you so accustomed to them and their ways that when they're gone it feels like nothing's right. Nevaeh changed us all. I found my best friend in her years ago but our bond seemed tighter while she was here with us. Rylee found a role model. She not really talking to people anymore and my mom and dad think something is wrong with her. And Ryan well he misses her so much so that he ain't really talking to nobody but the crew. No outsiders, and more importantly no more of that thot Kyra. Skank! I guess I was thinking to hard because Moriah was standing in front on me waving his hand in my face.

"Huh"

"Gethcha ass up let's roll." He laughed pulling me up and we walked outta the room.

"Who's at the mall?" I asked while he locked up the house.

"The crew" he replied as we hoped in the car.

"Kool" I replied.

*skip the ride*

We pulled up to parks mall and got out. Moriah was on the phone trying to see where everyone was.  He grabbed my hand and we began walking I'm guessing towards the food court. When we got here the crew was sitting at a table chilling talking. Chris's little brother Daylen was there. His cute self. Him and Rylee were talking and even though I knew she was happy to be talking to someone other than us you could still see the disinterest in being with us all on her face.

"Wassup" Moriah said dappin up Chris and Ryan. He hugged Rylee and mushed daylen's head. Everyone said wassup and I just stood there.

"What no one sees me?" I asked.

"Hi Regan" Daylen said hugging me. This is my bestie lol. Everyone said hey to me and kept going on about their business. Just then I saw Kenz and Jordan walking towards the Chinese line. Ryan saw her too.

"Fuck she doing with him" he asked getting mad.

"That is her guy best friend Ryan" I said rolling my eyes. I just want peace and no drama.

"Who bruh?" Chris asked smirking. Immature ass.

"Nevaeh, with Jordan" he said almost in a whisper like he didn't believe it. Rylee perked up and looked for her.

"Kennnzzyyyyy!!" She screamed and ran towards her. Nevaeh turned around and saw her and smiled and hugged her. She started checking her face and body making sure she was okay. I don't know what they were saying but I saw Rylee start crying so I got up to go over there  but Ryan grabbed my arm and got up with me. Oh shoot. Take me now Jesus. Well not really Lord it was a figure of speech.

"Fuck you do to my sister" was the first thing outta his mouth. And the way Jordan turned around told me today would be anything but the peaceful day I wished for. I face palmed myself. Lord, I need you right now.

Alright guys we're almost there. The cast pics are in the multimedia. Just wanted to give yall one so you know who's in the sequel. Welcome our newest character Daylen who's Chris's little brother. Hes gonna play a major role in the sequel. Alright I love yall be blessed and have a great first week of school. 😉😘
-ambrea