chapter 14

Ryan

Me, Mo and Chris were all in the cafeteria waiting on the girls to show up. Vaeh had text me last period telling me to grab her some chips and juice. This bird diet she on aint gone work. Anyways today has been alright besides all the guys asking about Vaeh. Its annoying especially when i like her. Rylee came and sat next to me.

"Hey bubba" she said in a whining voice leaning on me. Big baby.

"Hey boopie, you tired" She nodded her head closing her eyes while rubbing them. Just then Regan and Nevaeh came to the table. Vaeh looked mad though.

"Vaeh" I called out. She looked up at me never speaking.

"Whats wrong mama?" I asked. She just looked at me with a look I've seen too many times before. The look she has right before she really blows up after holding in a lot.

"Rylee watch out. Go sit with Mo." I said leaning her up.

"Kenz bring ya ass" I said once I got up. She got up and followed me outside to the benches by the big trees most of the stoners come to smoke behind. I just sat here looking at her, waiting, until she finally blew up.

"She keeps testing the both of us, but I'll beat her ass. I got the perfect outfit on today to beat some ass Ry" she said basically yelled while pacing. I grabbed her making her sit next to me.

"First off calm yo little ass down. You ain't fighting nobody. She's only fuckin with you cause I want you and not her" she was now sitting down bouncing her leg up and down. We sat there in silence for a minute.

"Vaeh be my girl" I blurted out. She turned her heaf to look at me and at first her face was blank but soon a smile spread across it.

"I been waiting for you to get your mind right Ry. Of course I'll be your girl" she replied making me smile and let out a big breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Get over here and kiss yo man girl " I said making her giggle. She slid over and I pulled her on my lap before smashing my lips into hers giving her a proper kiss, tongue and all. When she pulled away we were both outta breath.

"Damn ma" I said making her laugh again while pushing my head.

"Come on lover boy" she said pulling me back into the cafeteria. Once we got to the table, I saw Rylee and Chris looking like something was just disgusting. I followed their gaze to see Moriah and Regan kissing at a table behind us.

"Regan Arden Allen" I said slowly
"Get ya ass beat little girl" I said through clenched teeth. She looked scared and got up and hid behind Vaeh.

"Ry stop. You was just outside doing the same thing. She's mature enough. I trust her and Mo so chill out. Now gone over there whicha man boo" Vaeh said pushing regan towards Moriah. She sat down next to him but he pulled her in his lap looking dead at me. We starred at each other for some time and my jaw started flexing. He reached out his hand for dap and I just looked at his hand.

"Ryan" Vaeh said behind me wrapping her arms around my waist relaxing me a little. Ugh this girl and her effects on me.

"Come on babe, you know Mo" she said. I stuck my hand out to dap him up.

"You betta take care of my baby sis man i mean it" I told him. Regan just smiled and blew me a kiss making me smile.

"You know I gotchu bruh. Ima take care of her" Mo said kissing her cheek. I sat down and Vaeh sat in my lap kissing all over my face making me laugh. Welp I got my girl I thought while I smiled and kisses my baby

Welp there it is...all five. I love yall man (tear).

Ryan got his girl

Regan and Moriah together now

Regan and Moriah get there own chapters now...turn up.

Alright comment and rate