I Promise To Love You Till Eternity

Bondita left with no answer and she turned while blushing but Anirudh was not ready to leave her hand.

Bondita then while blushing, uttered - Haath to chor dijiye mera....

Anirudh while holding her hand tightly, uttered - Kyu choru... Patni ho tum meri...

Bondita with her red face - Achaa.... And while blushing, she uttered- Choriye naa...

Anirudh then drew her close again, while holding her hand from the back, he uttered in romantic tone - Tumhara haath ab maine kabhi na chorne ke liye thama hai bondita... Ab ye doori or nahi rahegi hamare bich....

Bondita turned and she was speechless, she just started looking into Anirudh's eyes.

Anirudh then was about to went close to Bondita but Bondita while getting shy, uttered while pointing out in other direction, in order to tease him- PATI BABU... KSJ AAGYE....

Anirudh suddenly left Bondita's hand in hesitation and Bondita while laughing ran from the room.

Anirudh while smiling - Acha jii.... And he blushed.

In living room,
Ksj was smiling after seeing Anirudh going towards Bondita's room in morning.

Ksj then in happiness, murmured - Aaj to jaise hamari khushi ka thikana hi nahi hai... Ye baat hume batuk or bhagyashree bahu ki batani hai... Wo dono bhi khush hojayenge...

Bhagyashree entered while blushing and smiling.

Ksj saw bhagyashree and asked- Bahu... Jo humne prasad ka bola tha wo Bondita bahu ko boldia na??

Bhagyashree nodded her head while blushing.

Ksj then - Kya hua bahu?? Tum itna sharma kyu rahi ho?

Bhagyashree then in excitement - Ksj... Aap itna samjh lijiye... You will get your Grandson or Granddaughter Really soon......

Ksj got confused.

Bhagyashree was about to explain but Somnath called her and bhagyashree in hurry - Ksj... Main aati hoon... And she left.

Ksj in confusion murmured - Bahu ne kaha... Ki hume... Girand sin... Girand dughter (He spelled Grandson or granddaughter) kuch aisa kaha... And while thinking, he uttered - Or jitna hume pata hai... Girand matlab bada.... Or sin matlabbb... Haaa... Suraj... (And proudly while holding his collar) Ab itne padhe likhe to hum hai hi... To Girandsin ka mtlb hua Bda suraj.... Par hum bade suraj ka kya krenge bhala... Ye kya keh gyi bahu.... and he got more confused.

Tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of Morning sunlight that slanted through the window.

After Some time,
Ksj was busy in his respective work and somnath was also busy in reading his office files and Batuk entered with his frown face.

Ksj then noticed batuk and asked - Batuk... Zara yaha dekho.....ye hissab hume samajh nahi aarha... Zara samjhana and he looked towards batuk, who was sitting quietly and busy in his own thoughts.

Ksj then looked towards somnath and asked somnath by raising his eyebrows that what happened to batuk.

Somnath in reply, shook his head as he don't know what happened to him.

Ksj then while getting worried - Batuk... Kya hua??

Somnath then - Kya hua batuk... Tum itne chup... Zaroor kuch kaand karke aaye ho... Or haath mein koi fal bhi nahi... Vaise to aadhi rasoi kha jaate ho... Aaj kuch kha nahi rhe... Sab thik hai na...

Batuk with his frown face- Mera mann nahi...

Ksj and somnath got shocked and somnath then - Kaka... Ab to pkka gondogol hai...

Anidita : A match made in heaven❤️✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें