Heartbroken Bela

The shadows slipped up the rocks as though the world were drowning in darkness.

Samar was driving and he saw a river nearby and he stopped his car. He reached at the same location where bela told her to reach.

Samar then opened the door and stepped out from his car. He was looking everywhere. It was secluded.

Samar sat down on the grass and he started looking towards the sky. The silvery moon which was more shiner today. He smiled.

After a few minutes, he heard someone approach.Bela came from behind and patted him on his shoulder. He looked up and saw bela. Samar had the most peculiar expression on his face after seeing her. He looked concerned but there was also a trace of trepidation.

Samar uttered - Thank god tum aagyi... Main to itna ghabra rha tha ki tum kaha reh gyi...

Bela after considering his expression, came closer and with her blushed face, she replied- Aapko itna khayaal hai mera?

Samar in hesitation, stepped back and replied casually - Of course... tum dost ho merii...

Bela smiled and uttered - Har rishte ka naam sirf dosti nahi hota...

Samar in confusion - Kya matlab?

Bela downed her eyelashes and replied - Kuch nahi...

Samar then noticed that bela was looking more prettier today than usual.

Samar then with a smile, complimented her- Vaise bela... Aaj tum bhut pyaari lag rhi ho... Kuch khaas hai aaj ya kahi jaarhi ho??

Bela while blushing replied - Jis manzil tak mujhe aana tha... Waha tak to main pohoch chuki hoon...

Samar - Kya matlab? Aaj to tumhari koi baat smjh ni paarha main...

Bela downed her eyelashes and replied - Main samjha dungi... And she then uttered - Mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai Samar.... And she started rubbing her hands in nervousness.

Samar then - Bela... Tumhare mann mein jo bhi baat hai tum mujhse bina hich kichaye kehsakti ho...

Bela then uplifted her face and while looking straight into Samar's eyes- KAHA SE LAU WO LAFZ JO SIRF TUJHE SUNAI DE...
DUNIYA CHAAND DEKHE... OR MUJHE SIRF TU DIKHAI DE...

Samar's smile vanished and he got agitated and then in order to cover this topic, he uttered with a forced smile- Ky... Kya baat hai writer sahiba..

Bela then held his hand and she uttered with a smile on her face and shine in her eyes - TUJHSE KOI RISHTA TO NAHI... PAR KOI RISHTA SIRF TUJHSE HAI...

Samar got amazed, he fell like his heart stopped for a moment.

Bela kneeled in front of him and uttered - MUJHE APNA HISSA BANALO SAMAR... MAIN TUMSE BHUT PYAAR KARTI HOON... I REALLY LOVE YOU SAMAR....

Samar got shocked, he left her hands and with deep breaths, he stepped back.

For the first time, bela was seeing him like this.

Bela was confused.

Samar on the second moment, suddenly held her hands and make her stood and he uttered with his shocked face while getting panic at the same time- Tum... Tum mazak kar rhi ho na bela...

Bela then while smiling- Pyaar mazak nahi hota samar... Or samar maine tumhari aankho mein dekha hai... Ek alag nazraiyan mere liye... Or wo pyaar hi to

Samar then while getting panic, and his eyes filled with tears, he covered his ears and closed his eyes in pain.

Bela after seeing him like this, came closer to him with her concerned face, she was about to keep her hand on his shoulder.

Anidita : A match made in heaven❤️✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें