Bondita To Forgive Anirudh

Anirudh in feeble state, murmured - Bon.. Bondita mujhe.... Mujhe chor kar kabhi.. Kabhi mat jaana.. And a tear fell from his closed eye.

Bondita couldn't stop herself and she kept her head on Anirudh's chest and cried.

Anirudh slept in pain.

But, Anirudh's Words didn't let her sleep that night.

Bondita's with her numb face, stood and came down from the bed. And, she was hearing the laughter and golden memories she'd lived with Anirudh.

She was devastated and suffering from unexplainable pain.

Each and Every corner was reminding her about the life, she lived there.

After sometime,
In Ksj's room,
Ksj was numb and devastated as he has now left with no way rather than accepting Bondita's decision.

Batuk entered with tears in his eyes.

He knocked on the door.

Ksj uplifted his face and in order to hide his tears, ksj suddenly asked - Anirudh kaisa hai batuk?

Batuk while downing his face and avoiding the eye contact, replied in a mild voice - Dada thik hai Kaka... Wo abhi so rhe hai... Main unke kamre se hi aaraha hoon...

Ksj then noticed that Batuk was avoiding the eye contact, he asked - Kya hua Batuk... Nazre kyu chura rhe ho?

Batuk with a forced smile - Nahi to kaka... Bas... Aise hi...

Ksj then with a smile and tears in his eyes- Humse jhut bologe... Idhar dekho...

Batuk while sobbing uplifted his face, and he couldn't stop himself and he ran and hugged ksj tightly and cried.

Ksj too cried.

Batuk then while crying- Kaka Bodi ko rokiye naaa... Wo hum sbko kyu chor kar jaarhi hai... Hum kaise rahenge unke bina... Or dada... (While sobbing) da.. Dada ni reh payenye kaka... Kaka kuch kariyee naaa... And he cried.

Ksj closed his eyes in pain and tears rolled down on his cheeks and then he controlled his emotions and separated himself from batuk and while caress his head, he replied - Batuk... Beta hum kya krskte hai...(in quavering voice) Hum to khud darr rhe hai...ki... (While sobbing) ki bachi hui.. Umr kaise... Kaise nikalenge... Humari beti ban gyi hai batuk wo... And he cried.

Batuk while sobbing - Aap.. Aap bolo na kaka... Wo ni jayengi... Ka.. Kaka... Hum to.. Hum to reh bhi lenge... Kaka Pa... (While crying hard) Par dada... Wo ni reh payenge kakaa...

Tears streamed down at ksj's face.

Batuk then while crying - Kya... Kya sach mein kal bodi iss ghar se chali jayengi? Kya... Kya kal ke baad wo meri bodi ni hongi?

Ksj left with no answer and he downed his face while crying.

Bhagyashree entered, she was also crying and she uttered - Batuk...

Batuk with his red and teary eyes, turned and looked towards Bhagyashree and uttered while crying - Bodii... And he ran towards her and held her hand and asked - Boliye naa... Kya... Kya aap bhi ni rok sakti bodii...

Bhagyashree while crying downed her face.

Batuk then with tears in his eyes, left Bhagyashree's hands and uttered while sobbing - Aap bhi to... Aap bhi to yahi krti thi...

Bhagyashree in confusion, looked towards Batuk.

Batuk then - Aap bhi to... Aap bhi to samar dada ko pasand karti hai na...( And while crying hard) aap bhi ek din aise hi karengi na... Aap bhi... Aap bhi hume chor kar chali jayengi.... And while crying, he took his steps backwards.

Anidita : A match made in heaven❤️✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें