Anirudh's Shocking Decision

In study room,
Anirudh removed his coat and he stand straight as he just acted like an intoxicated person, he was not drunk.

Anirudh then while smiling with his wet eyes- Tumhari nazron mein girne se pehle aaj kaka ki nazro mein pehle gir gya bondita...

Bondita entered while holding the tray and she putted it on the coffee table and she uttered - Please khana khalijiye pati babu...

Anirudh again with his red eyes, stood up and he yelled - Maine kaha tha... Maine kahaa thaa khana mat khaooo...

Bondita while getting afraid, started taking her steps backwards with moist eyes.

Anirudh too while taking his steps towards her, again - Maine kaha tha haa?

Bondita again took her steps backward while tears were constantly rolling up on her cheeks.

Anirudh again-Maine bola mera intezaar karooo....

And, Bondita now touched the wall and she looked towards Anirudh with her wet and red eyes.

Anirudh too went towards her and in rage, and he raised his hand and hit the wall hard and shouted - Mainee kahaa tha haaa????

Bondita couldn't stop herself after seeing this side of Anirudh and she cried and hugged Anirudh tightly.

After seeing her crying, tears started rolling up on his cheeks and he too couldn't stop himself from hugging her back.

Anirudh then too hugged Bondita while crying.

Bondita then while holding Anirudh tightly utter while crying - Kyu aap aise mujhse jhagad rahe hai... Kyu aap mujhse itna naraz hai... Aisi konsi galti ki hai maine pati babu.... Kis baat ki saza derhe hai aap mujhe....

Anirudh then, got back into his senses and he separated himself and turned and he secretly wipped his tears and again in strong tone, while showing himself Drunk, he uttered - Yaha... Yaha se jao tum.... Mujhe kuch ni kehna tumse... Jao Bondita...

Bondita then too wipped her tears and then she uttered - Jaungi... Par sawalo ke jawab lekr...

Anirudh then without replying went towards the recliner and seated on it.

Bondita then dropped half coconut shell tied with a string in front of Anirudh and Bondita then held the other half in her hand and while sobbing, she uttered in her breaking voice - Tri... Tring... Tring.... Bon... Bondita ki maa baat kar rhi hoon... Jamai... Jamai babu.....

And, this again made Anirudh's heart heavy and he closed his fist tightly and while hiding his face, he cried in pain.

Bondita again with a hope, uttered - Jamai babu.... Aisa kya hua hai meri bondita se... Jo aap itna naraz hai usse.... Jab.. Jab bhi aap dono mein kuch hua hai... Tabhi isi Tarike ne aap dono mann ki baat ek dusre ko smjhai hai... Aaj bhi... Aaj bhi main vaada krti hoon... Ki main usey samjha dungi... Aap kahiye na apne mann ki baat... Jamai babu... And she cried.

Anirudh then controlled his emotions and he then took the coconut shell.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Anidita : A match made in heaven❤️✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें