𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

If you wanted to know what kooks did during the summer, well, today might have been a perfect example

If you wanted to know what kooks did during the summer, well, today might have been a perfect example. Aubree had taken Ari on the boat and the girls had spent all morning sunbathing in the marsh. It had been picture perfect until they had been kicked out by Schupe.

'You gotta go ladies. Marsh is closed today,' he said.

'Excuse me?' said Aubree.

'You heard me, the marsh is closed today. Get out of here please,' he said in a stern voice.

Not wanting to get into anymore trouble they quickly packed up and left. Whilst on their drive back Aubree said, 'Look there's a boat full of people over there.'

Ariella took off her sunglasses and looked at where Aubree was pointing. There indeed was a boat.

'Should we go check them out?' asked Aubree.

From far away she recognised the HMS Pogue. She turned back to Aubree and said, 'No. Let's not go. Let's get home.'

Aubree said nothing to disagree and turned the boat back in the direction of Aubree's home. They docked at the dock in front of the Ruiz's mansion. They made their way back inside and went up to Aubree's room. Ari hopped in the shower before getting in her car and driving home. On her way downstairs she heard Aubree talking to her parents.

'Hi Mr and Mrs Ruiz!' she said in her sweet voice.

'Oh hi Ari darling! How are you?' asked Aubree's mum.

'I'm alright thank you, I was just about to head home actually,' she said.

'Oh I won't keep you any longer darling go go!' said Mrs Ruiz.

Ariella said a brief good bye and a 'call me' to Aubree and then got in her car. On her drive home she could simply not stop thinking the events of the previous night. How could things have gotten so out of hand. Driving into the driveway of her home she spotted a dirt bike just laying on the ground. She parked her car and got out to find JJ Maybank sitting in her front yard.

'What do you want?' she asked, 'We hang out and then you ignore me for days?'

'Hey I'm sorry princess I'm not you, I don't have a phone plan like yours,' he said.

'Whatever, lets just forget about this alright,' she said trying to unlock to door. Of course the one time she needed her parents home they weren't home. JJ grabbed her by the arm and spun her round.

'I'm sorry about my recent behaviour but we need your help,' he said.

'What do you mean 'we'?' she asked.

'Me, John B, Kie and Pope, you know the usual,' he said as if nothing ever happened.

'No way. I don't want to see them,' she said going inside. JJ clearly had no care in the world and followed her inside.