Chapter 16 - "Trance"

*This book is for wattpad readers only! NovelHD and teenfic has replicated some of my books with no permission or authority.This is stealing.

#novelhdsteals #notonovelhd #teenficsteals #shametoteenfic&novelhd

Deja Vu All Over Again  - Anonymous

"I'm sorry Aiden, But I don't feel that way any more, I have group work, I have to go" I said briefly - cutting it short.

"Aiden, please let me go!" 

This was the last thing I said to Aiden as I walked away. Wait a second, why do I get a feeling of deja vu? Why am I seeing this again? I must be dreaming. I let the dream take it's course, besides I knew how it turns out.

Tayler woke me up as we reached Lorraine's house. I didn't bother telling him, he already knew about this and he can just read my mind anyway.

We rang the doorbell. No one was answering. I rounded back and saw Nana's car in the drive way. They must be home.

Lorraine had a spare key hidden under one of the loose wood steps of her porch.
She told me about it. Just in case I needed to crash at her house. Nana didn't mind at all. Infact she wanted me to stay over all the time. She says I enjoy her cooking more than Lorraine.

My hand found the door, it eased open without me unlocking it. Me and Tayler walked inside.

"Hello? Anyone here? Nana? Lorraine? I called for them but no reply.

I was getting a bad feeling. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I feared the worse for my friend and her grandmother. I hurried to Lorraine's room leaving Tayler down stairs. Nothing seemed to be misplaced. It looked exactly as it was everytime I visited .

I tried calling Lorraine on her cellphone, it just kept ringing .

"Come on Lorraine where are you? Please pick up, please pick up"

"Vydra, over here" Tayler yelled.

I rushed downstairs to see Lorraine's grandmother seated in front of the tv. She was unresponsive, I tried waving my hand in front of her, Nana didn't even blink. She just sat there, blankly staring at the TV.

"Nana, Nana!" I shouted.

"Hey, take it easy. Relax we will figure this out"  Tayler said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Tayler, what's wrong with her?" I shrieked.

"Tell me she's going to be okay, please!"  I started to sob.

"I need to know where Lorraine is. Where is she?"

"Nana looks entranced, by the looks of it the skinwalker has something to do with this." Tayler replied.

"She is spellbound, the only way we can break this is through its source" 

"How are we suppose to do that? We don't know who it is!" I responded.

"Yes you do, you've been seeing what it sees - through its eyes"  Tayler said.

"You can do this Vydra, Lorraine's life may depend on it"

I took a deep breath, focusing myself, recalling my dreams, if it left any clues.
I thought as hard as I could. Then it hit me like a stone to my head, Tayler had given me the answer.

"Through his eyes"  I repeated

All my night terrors and dreams, were seen in a specific angle. First it was through the eyes of the victims, then as the sight got stronger it was through the eyes of the skinwalker. How did I not notice?

"Call dad tell him to meet us! I know where to find Lorriane!"