#5

Flashback to when I left Arcadia bay...

I was sitting there while enjoying the view from the lighthouse.
"Hey KC!"
I looked behind me and it was my best friend Nathan running up the hill waving.
"Hey Nathan what are you doing here, I thought you were hanging with your family and stuff?"
Nathan shook his head
"Nah they canceled because my dad got called into work."
"Oh... OK cool so we have time to hang out tonight."
Nathan nodded and I jumped up excited.
I looked out and dropped my head,
"What's wrong KC?" Nathan asked putting a hand on my shoulder.
I looked at him with sad expression and replied, "I might have to move to Arizona because of my stepmothers job." Nathan looked at me and then hugged me
"Bro it's OK, hey you can come visit anytime and we can party when you do." I smiled and nodded with a tear in my eye rolling down my left cheek, he smiled back and we sat back down on the bench and watched the Sunset.
"KC promise me one thing."
I looked at Nathan and replied, "Yea what is it?"
Nathan looked at me and said, "Never forget about me when you're in Arizona."
"I Swear on my life I will never forget my best friend." I replied back while smiling.

End of Flashback....

I opened my eyes and I saw posters and drawings on the wall and ceiling, I felt an arm come across me, I looked over and it was Max sound asleep snuggling up against me, Chloe was on the other side. "Wait I'm at Chloe's house and I'm in bed with Max and Chloe." I laid my head back on the softest pillow, I wanted to fall asleep again but I had to check my phone. I saw that I had a text from Nathan, I opened the message.

"Hey bro thanks for saving me from Mr. Jefferson and his evil plan."

I smiled and replied,
"No problem bro, I mean you're my best friend and I never forgot about you."

He replied pretty fast,

"Thanks bro, yea when I get out the hospital, we got to kick it and maybe Max and Chloe can come along and I'll buy you dinner or something."

I looked at the message and started replying until the same Unknown number texted me,

"Hey I saw you saved Nathan, good for you hero, but like my warning before, you better watch your back cause when it's turned, I'll attack."

I looked down and with anger, I replied,

"Well whoever this is, you better watch your back because KC the hero, will be coming for you if you try to hurt anyone that I'm close to."

I put my phone down and then it went off, the message pissed me off,

"Well, I would like to see you try."

I put my phone down on my chest and laid back down, then I got another message, but this time it was from Nathan,

"Hey bro, is everything alright, I just got a weird message from an unknown number?"

I looked at my phone and started messaging Nathan,

"Yea bro I'm good, what did the message say, if I might ask?"

He replied back, 

"It said, you were killed in a gun fight with Mr. Jefferson and he will be coming for me and then Max and Chloe after I'm dead, you know who this number is?"

I looked at my phone again and read the message and sighed,

"No clue, but block that number and I will come see you later today, ok."

He replied, 

"Ok cool just let me know."

"will do." I replied and then put my phone back down and laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes until they were forced open when Max flew up and started breathing hard and sweaty. I leaned up and hugged her from the back, she started calming down and then she turned around and we started making out while Chloe was sleeping, she got on top of me and I started kissing her neck and she was moaning. She put her hands out to stop me and she whispered in my ear, "Meet me in the bathroom right now." I nodded and we both got up and headed to the bathroom leaving Chloe sleeping, when we got to the bathroom, we entered and I closed the door.

30 minutes later...

I came out of the bathroom and was covered in sweat, Chloe was sitting up looking at me

"How was your sex session?"

I looked at her and went red, "wait you heard that?"

She looked at me and started laughing, "Duh I bet the whole heard you guys, she was moaning so loud and you guys fucked hella hard for awhile."

"sorry about that, but it felt so..."

"Don't worry about it, no need to explain." She said cutting me off.

I smiled and nodded, Max came out and kissed me on the cheek and walked over to the bed and laid on it, falling asleep, Chloe and I looked at Max fall asleep

"Damn KC, you really wore her out, I really want to know how it was."

I stared at her and then walked over to her, I leaned over and kissed her, we started making out and she started taking her pants off and then her underwear followed, I did the same and I got close to her and we then started going, she was moaning hard and loud, hearing that made me go faster and then I came. She hugged me and kissed me,

"That was hella fun."

I smiled and replied, "I'm glad you did, but we got to get dressed and focus on finding Rachel, but before I got to go visit Nathan and get those answers from him, I'll text you guys when I get there."

She nodded and got dressed and left the room, I have to find Rachel, but I never knew what was going to happen next.

Meanwhile in the mystery room...

Rachel POV

Mr. Jefferson was talking to someone on the phone and was smiling, I was still on the couch, I moved a little bit without alerting Mr. Jefferson, I chewed at the duct tape that were combination my hands together, after awhile I got them off and slid down to the floor ripping off the leg ones too, I started to crawl to the exit, but first I wanted to see where Jefferson was at, I kept crawling slowly and then when I had an opening, I got up and ran for the door and pushed it opened and took off away from the barn looking back to see if Jefferson was following, I ran and ran and ran until I got to the road by Chloe's house, I headed for the house, but then Jefferson came out of nowhere and grabbed me, he held my mouth, so I wouldn't scream, but then I bit his hand and yelled for KC, KC looked out and saw me getting grabbed, he jumped out the window and took Jefferson down to the ground and started throwing punches hitting him in the face and then an unknown person kicked KC right in the head and knocked him out, I just stared and then the person, drugged me and made me pass out and then Jefferson got up holding his face.

"Pick her up and lock that bitch down there, you're not done with her and we don't need her telling anyone."

Chloe came out of nowhere and hit the person in the head with a pipe, knocking his down, Max without being seen picked me up and then KC got up and punched Jefferson right in the jaw, knocking his ass out. I was brought to the house and when we went inside I was laid down on Chloe's bed and that's the last thing I remember, but before going out again I thought, "I'm finally free and home."