M.H&N.R One Night Stand

I wake up next to a brunette, her name was Maria if I recall correctly. I was at a club last night and I came back to her hotel with her and our night was eventful, to say the least.

I notice something I didn't last night... A ring. I fucked a married woman. I lightly smack my forehead as a groan leaves my mouth.

I get up to get dressed and collect my things. As soon as my shirt is slipped over my shoulders the door flings open startling me so much so that I fall on my knees. A gorgeous red-headed woman with deep emerald green eyes dressed in black jeans white shirt and a leather jacket bursts through the room. "MARIA!" The red-haired woman shouts.

So I was right. "Nat it's not what it looks like!" The woman that just woke up yells and the red-haired woman turns to me and quirks an eyebrow at me. She's waiting for me to say something, might as well be honest.

"It is what it looks like. We slept together but I was very drunk and didn't notice her ring yesterday night. I didn't mean to sleep with someone who's married." I quickly explain getting the rest of my things and her jaw dropped lightly "Maria seriously?! If you wanted fucking attention you could've just came to me, instead of making me worry all night while you were fucking someone." She states bluntly but turns back to me looking me up and down.

"Let's find out what the hell you have that I can't give my wife. Is that ok with you?" She questions and I tilt my head in confusion at her but it quickly hits me when she takes a hold of my waist. "Is that ok with you?" She questions again her hand now stroking across my cheekbone.

I gulp and nod slowly "I'd prefer verbal consent princess" she husks her warm breath against my cheek. I can't form words she's intimidating. I'm not sure if I'm just captivated by how pretty she is or if I'm afraid of her and if I understood what she meant correctly. "Silence isn't verbal at all princess." She whispers into my ear.

"It uh- I'm ok with it" I huff out slightly frustrated with myself at my lack of words. "Natasha what the hell are you doing?!" Maria asks "Seeing what it was about her that made you sleep with her. Maybe she'll be saying that I was better in bed than you." She says "Is this some competition to you?!" Maria yells probably not liking the idea of Nat and I fucking I remember Maria saying that she wants to meet me again and the word 'mine' was also used quite a lot yesterday night.

"Maria stop being selfish and jealous and share." I huff before connecting my eyes with the emerald ones in front of me. I see Natasha's lips curl into a smirk. "Yeah, honey. Share with your wife." Nat repeats and Maria groans "In that case, I'll leave." She huffs getting out of bed and walking towards the door.

I pull away from Nat and grip Maria's hips. "Stay. It's kind of your own fault... You didn't bother telling me you're fucking married so now you'll stay and you'll watch me do your job. Pleasure your wife." I state moving in close inches away from her lips but I back away and sit her down on a chair facing the bed.

I look up at Nat. "Do you have anything to tie her up with?" I ask with a grin. She nods over at my shirt "That should do." She says and I look at her confused. She walks up to me "Arms up." She orders and I hesitate but do as she says.

She pulls my shirt off my body and rips a stripe of the bottom and then rips the loop into four pieces and hands me two I tie each of Maria's wrists to the chair while Nat ties her ankles.

I walk back up to Nat and she laces her hands around my waist making me hum I grip the leather that's draping around her shoulders and pull her closer "I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you" I whisper and put a finger on Natasha's lips before she can reply "Maria doesn't know my name." I confess and she quirks an eyebrow. I slowly move my finger away and wrap my hands around her neck inching us closer and closer. "Nat. Natasha. Natalia either works." She says I nod and finally, she's the one to connect our lips.

As our make-out becomes more and more heated I start undressing Natasha as her hands roam my body. I pull the leather jacket off of her and drop it on the floor as she cups one of my breasts making a small moan tumble from me into our kiss.

Once Nat is undressed I push her onto the bed earning a sweet grunt from her. "Can I?" I ask looking at her connected knees as our eyes connect she nods. I kneel in front of the bed spreading her knees apart.

I kiss up her legs taking my time on her inner thighs and next to her heat. A moan escapes her mouth "Princess please." She breathes out "Why the hell are you begging for her?! You rarely beg for me." Maria huffs from behind us

"We should've socked her or something" I grumble between Natalia's legs she hums in agreement. I hand Nat my ripped shirt and she looks at me confused. "I can be mean but I'm not sticking a dirty sock into someone's mouth" I state and Nat rips another part off of my shirt making it look like a DIY crop top.

I straddle Maria making her groan. She pulls on the restraints of her wrists. I kiss her neck slowly making her moan "Shh. Don't enjoy yourself too much." I whisper tying the fabric around her mouth.

I move back between Nat's legs continuing to kiss and suck on her inner thighs leaving marks. She groans grinding her hips impatiently. I spread her legs even further apart to minimize the friction and she whimpers. "Be patient and let me make you feel good. The wait will be worth it. I promise Tasha." I smirk as she raises an eyebrow at the new nickname.

I shift upwards to kiss her. While we make out I push my knee against her core making her moan. "Fuck." She sighs.

I move between her legs finally giving her what she wants. I slam two digits into her curling them on each thrust. Her hips buck against my hand but I push them down and add a third finger releasing a loud moan.

Her legs lightly tremble in one particular spot so I focus on that one spot curling and thrusting my fingers as her legs begin to shake violently I flip us so she's forced to hover over me on her knees making her thighs spasm "FUCK Y/N!" she screams my name before cumming all over my fingers and collapsing on top of me.

I let her body calm down for a while before I feel her shift between my legs also leaving a few hickeys on top of Marias which are a little painful causing me to wince a little she soothes the love bites with her tongue before slamming two fingers into me making me moan loudly.

Her trusts are rapid and rough where Maria's are rather passionate and thought through if that makes sense.

Nat continues to pound into me as I feel the bubbling sensation in my stomach. Once she starts to curl her fingers I'm gone.

After a couple more thrusts I'm thrown off the edge "FUCKING HELL NATASHA!" I yell as I hit a heavenly climax trembling beneath her. She moves up and kisses my forehead "You did well princess." She praises and poorly walks over to her wife I smirk at her lacking ability to walk properly.

Once she's untied, Maria she comes to flop back down next to me. "You're both great and have your differences" I breathe out once Maria flops next to me on the other side.

I watch as the women on either side of me have a silent conversation with their eyes and they both nod to each other. "Y/n you're coming home with us." Nat says her voice a little shakey. She's nervous?

"I'd love to," I say with a smirk, closing my eyes and clasping either one of my hands with Maria's and Nat's.

A/N- A longer chapter since I haven't posted a chapter for this book in a few days.