Again...

Here we go again? What's with your cellphone? Or are you busy? Why are you always busy?

It doesn't matter. It didn't from the beginning. You had what you could offer and I toke what I needed...a year later and you came short off what you swore you would provide and I'd offer the same service back. It was different, we were different then and we are now. How old are you now?

It's only been a couple of months. Went by in a blink, so why didn't you call? Text? Watch my stuff like usual? It's okay though, I didn't expect anything, I never do, but we love to see effort. Right? So why not just come see me? Show me love like you talk about? Make me yours officially like a real human being with emotions you fucking prick? Got my mind so fucked up, I started singing 'Traitor' by O. Rodrigo. 

There's someone else now I think and maybe even a second party...it's complicated. I hate complications. I avoid them like plagues. I guess like you now since you apparently don't own a cell anymore. But you make it easier since we no longer talk anyways. Yet here it goes again when there's a battle of mind, heart, and lust. What the fuck is it about these days? Does a relationship based on emotions not exist anymore? So many questions if google were a person we'd be best of friends. I'd have all possible answer I'd ever need and save myself a lifetime of guessing. But I guess that's why I am here. To ask, and wonder, and wonder, about what love truly is and if there is any for me out in the world. To have and to hold in sickness and health for as long as I shall live....

Can't I just fuck and live?

_________________________________________

HA!

Get it??!!! Fuck and live instead of FUCK-ing live?

No?........