Denial

Thomas stared at me with admiration from the moment I woke up instantly being met by his morning smile. It was the best feeling in the world knowing I woke up every morning next to this beautiful creature called mine. Sometimes I ask myself, 'why do you deny the desire you feel for his touch on your skin every chance he gets?' Well, right now that was going to change.
Jane stared back at Thomas with the same mutual feeling and as if on cue, they both leaned in for their morning kiss. Thomas as usual would pull back first to stop their moment from getting to heated, but Jane understood why and wasn't letting that stop her anymore and so she reached for the back of Thomas's head to deepen the kiss further. At first Thomas was hesitant. He briefly stopped once again only to see lust in janes eyes. A foreign emotion to him yet welcoming and hate what Thomas did.
Thomas welcomed Jane into his mouth, sucking onto her tongue and receiving a moan from her. Jane moans were rare for him to hear and so the sound sent waves of electricity down making him hard. He needed more of her. He wanted to feel her soft skin under his touch to hear her beg and scream, submit to him. If only she knew what she was in for.
Thomas towered over Jane, trailing kisses down her neck to her collarbone.

"Thomas...please" Jane begged. Completely wet in need for more.

"Please what? Tell me babygirl." Thomas asked staring at her from where he now positioned his head where she craved his attention the most.

"Give me your hand" without questions being asked, Thomas lended her his hand and didn't expect her next actions. Jane toke Thomas index and middle finger into her mouth, sucking and licking all while making eye contact. Thomas groaned, his cock straining even more against his boxers. Even more as he watched Jane guide those same fingers into her panties.

"Fuck Jane. So wet for me aren't you? Tell me what you want....and it's yours" Jane bit her lip holding in a moan. "Ah~ r-right there...please Thomas? P-please f-fuck me? I can't wait no more." He groaned as he toke a nipple into his mouth tugging and showing the same attention to the other one at the same time pinching and rubbing her clit between her fingers, and Jane was unable to control her moans as she arch and moaned loudly. She's sensitive he thought. Jane didn't know what overcame her.

Clothes gone from both of them, Thomas cock stood to attention and Jane pussy ached to be stretched and filled by the glory before her. However, Thomas was gonna get a taste before she did and repositioned between her legs. Jane whimpered by the sight still making intense eye contact the whole time; but not long after she was moaning loud, eyes rolling back and grabbing on to Thomas's hair.

"OH MY GOD!!! Oh shit yes yes yes." Thomas picked up her sweet juices, sucking and blowing cool air onto her clit, repeatedly. "T-Thomas I can't- I can't take no more" Jane pleaded. Thomas then added those same two fingers from earlier to enter Jane, curving them to find her prostate, and boy did he find it.

"AHHH~THOMAS!!!" Jane screamed at the top of her lounges shaking and quivering as her orgasm hit her. "You my dear, taste so so good. I don't think I can get enough of you." Thomas sucked and licked Janes juices off his fingers and kissed her after so she can have a taste of herself. Doing so, Thomas lined himself and with one thrust, he entered her.

"FUCK! Ahh-ah o-oh shit"

"How do you want it baby?" Thomas asked all while Jane had time to adjust to his size. Thomas was...big. Not average at all.

"M-move T-Thomas. P-please fuck me? Hard" In one swift motion, Thomas slowly dragged out only to quickly thrust back in...hard. Jane held on to his back and locked her legs around his hips.

"You feel so good babygirl. So tight and wet for me. I love you so much baby. I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk, make you scream till you can't speak. Won't you like that?"

"Yes, ah yes yes OH fuck yes. I-I love you to-ah, so much. Ahhh~ more p-please?...Thomas"

Thomas loved the way his name rolled off of Janes tongue. Her moans were music to his ears only getting louder by how hard and fast his thrust became. Slamming into her prostate, taking a nipple into his mouth, rubbing her clit. She couldn't handle everything happening all at once that she started crying.

"I- I'm I'm cu-cumming. THOMAS!!???" Janes climax was just on time with Thomas's own. Thomas thrust became sloppy and out of rhythm when his orgasm hit him hard along with Janes. Her pussy was throbbing, squeezing the remaining of Thomas into her.

Jane was breathless and exhausted, but it wasn't over yet. "So so beautiful, I love you babygirl" Thomas pulled out and Jane mewl over the lost contact only to be demanded on all fours. Nevertheless, she made it on all fours ready for round two.

"That's my girl" He said with a proud smile impressed with his girl for finding the energy to go again. Without warning, Thomas thrust back into her pounding repeating without mercy. Jane was faced down, ass up and help by her hands around her back.

~•~

Yikes! I'm sorry but even I have to stop here and continue for later cause this either made me cringe or turned on by my own work.

This was originally gonna be a story but I think I just might turn it into a one shot. And with this being the start, you'll get to see my progress (if there's any in the future) 😁

Well thanks for reading my work... on till next time 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽