Peek-a-boo

*looks at the clock*

2:30 am

I listened out to when his door closed, ran to grab my towel and stand by my door.

2:35

I slowly open my door, quietly shut it behind me and tiptoe my way down the hall past his door, down stairs, through the kitchen, out the back slide doors, in front of the pool.

Yes! Now plan in motion.

It's been a couple of months he allowed me to stay at his place while I worked that summer and it could've been the heat but something about him had my thoughts run wild. The things he could do to me. His tall, broad frame. Two sleeves of tattoos. Hair cut down low with a goatee. There was an age gap, but he looked real good for his age. The grays just made him more dominant and powerful looking.

Knowing my movements in the hall only a few minutes he'd just entered his room, caused him to hear me. I now made my way around the pool. From that angle I knew he could see me from out his window. Also from that angle, with my back just slightly turned, I knew his was watching through the slightly pulled back curtain in his dark room.

I proceeded to my goal, and began stripping. Only wearing a white tee and boxers, I removed them till I stood naked in the cool-warm air weather. Turning around, and without looking, I saw the the curtain close just enough to make it seem less noticeable. Approaching the pool, I test the water then made my entire way in. I swam back and forth and soon forgot my mission from how relaxed I was till I turned around only to see him standing there. At the edge.

"What are you doing out this late" he asked

"Going for a swim, obviously. Mind to join?"

"Get out" he demanded

This was getting interesting. Seeing him all stressed and tensed by this just made it all arousing. The only warm being provided to me was the heat building between my legs.

"Or what?" I asked as I made my way up and out the pool. I now stood in front of him and couldn't help to take in how he clenched his jaw. Look pass my eyes down my chest, down to my core and back up.

"So tell me, what will you do now?" I whisper low and sultry. With that, he took me by the arms, into his embrace and placed a hot one on my lips. My body couldn't react more than it has already.

Breaking out of his hold, I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck and hands in his hair. He held on to my waist and picked me up to wrap my legs around him. The kiss was wild. Tongue action, biting and groaning. He made his way back inside, up and down the hall to his room and onto his bed.

"¿Qué me estás haciendo?" (What are you doing to me) He spoke in his mother tongue.

"À vous de me dire" (you tell me) I responded in mine.

He delved down to kiss me without mercy. Taking and claiming. I reached to take off his shirt and pants. Soon they were left behind and he joined me with all his glory. Flipping him over, all I could've thought as I looked over his manhood was:

Would he fit?

"Let me. Hm?" I told him. He rested back as I licked at that tip first. The pre-cum was salty. Sucking at the head made him groan deeply from the chest.

"Mmmm eres grande papi" knowing he liked it every now and then when I spoke in his tongue, he responded in mine.

"Es tu effrayé" (are you scared)

"Never"

With that I took him in my mouth and got to work. Bobbing and stroking in rhythm, deep throating nearly had him at the edge. "NO!"

"Huh? What hap-" Lost in a daze,I was cut short when he turned us over spreading my legs and diving down to my dripping sex. I moaned in rejoice,feeling his magical mouth on me. He used a finger to work his way through my entrance. Then the second and curving them onto my wall. My back arched off the bed yet he held me down.

"You taste amazing love" he said looking up to me.

"It's all yours...love" I responded with the same eye contact intensity.

I was on edge tonight. I needed this. I needed him. He had me wrapped around his finger, figuratively and literally.

I was pulled out of my thoughts with a hiss when he suddenly sucked my clit while fingering me rapidly. I was gonna cum.

I'M GONNA CUM!!!!

However, before I could reach a beautiful high he pulled his fingers out and thrust hard in me. Screaming in top of my lungs, I've lost all control on breathing and chanted his name over and over and over.

"OH MY GOD!!! YES YES YES YES YES"

"Please d-d-d-d-don't stop"

At this point his dick had me crying for more. Begging for more. And it belonged to me.

"Who's pussy is this, princesa?"

"Yo-yours Ah~~ I'm cu-cumming"

"Cum for me...Déjame escucharte gritar" He whispered in my ear as he pounded me unmercifully. And there I came around him, and a few more thrust he released his seed in me with a groan straight from the chest. I felt him all throughout my body, in a frenzy, I could no longer move. I laid there catching my breath as he fell on top of me.

A few minutes felt like hours, he slowly pulled out my sore core and held me in his arms. With a kiss to my head I looked up into his eyes. There were questions he wanted to asked but didn't, instead I saw love and in mine, I knew he seen it too. That little realization brought a tear to my eye.

"There is so much to talk about that can be dealt with later...after another round of course. Get your rest mi amor, you'll need it for what's next"

With that I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how you feel about this but this was a little more of a personal fantasy of mine...as to WHY there were no names involved.  Not even a replacement name for the male character.

Well, toodles 🙋🏽‍♀️✨