Fireworks in the Making

All I can remember was him, there. Standing in front of me with my face cuffed between his hands, my back against the wall. His eyes boring into my own, his thumbs caressing my cheeks. Closing his eyes for a moment and leaning in, he gives me Eskimo kisses. I close my eyes savoring his affection as well.

As he pulled away and stares back at me, the only thing I could think of was, "Why me? How?"

I didn't want to believe that a man like this could stand before me saying absolutely nothing but so much at the same time. He didn't have to, it was all in his eyes.

I thought, "It doesn't matter. The fact that he's looking at me like this right now, I don't want it to end." And just like that—fireworks.

Fireworks were set off right in the distance behind him. I couldn't see them with him literally in front me. He's the only thing I could see. Instead the fireworks glowed and shine the outline of his body giving him an angelic look. In that moment, the feeling became overwhelming. Almost as if fireworks set off in my chest, down to my stomach, like electricity down pass my knees to my feet and every single toe. Like zapping through my arms to my fingertips. Then lastly, towards the back of my head into my brain, I felt it—love.

Unlike anything before. I knew in the instant what I was feeling. My core told me so. The salty tears welling up in my eyes and the increasing rate of my beating heart. This man has brought my whole being to another level. Saying nothing but enough with his actions. Caressing me not with his hands or kisses but with the warmth of his body. The loving aura that surrounds him surrounding me. I could feel it's presence never ending.

He leans in and with a firm hold of my face between his hands, he seals the distance with a breath taking kiss.

One firework explodes.

Slow and deep.

Two fireworks goes off.

Hot and passionate that I no longer have the strength to stand and so I wrap my arms around him. Closing the distance not only between our face but our bodies.

Multiple set off again.

If Bliss was a moment, it'd be ours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's call this one a late 4TH OF JULY love tale 💌

🎇🎆