Welcome Back

It's been eight month, six day and a couple of hours into the day where jimin has carried on his routine since he left. Only a call every now and then he'll receive but always somehow missed due to work.

Jimin worked in a caffe, a mile from where he met him. It reminded him of him and made him feel closer. But it was never enough. Lost in thoughts, jimin didn't see the mess on the floor in front of him.

*Gasp*everyone around him all stared while some chattered amongst themselves. "JIMIN!" Hoseok, jimins coworker came running after to help him. "I'm fine" he said. He winced when getting up. "Aish, look at your wrist man. You must have sprained it when landing." Jimin saw the small swelling that started to turn a light purple.

Just great! He thought

Jimin was excused home for the rest of the night, since the fall would've affect his work performance. Walking through the door to their apartment jimin notice the red light on the voice message machine but didn't think twice about it. Moving towards the bed room he stopped.

I closed the door, didn't I?

So taking baby steps toward the room, he opened the door and froze. Right there he stood in the nights light...

"...Jungkook? Is-is that you?" Jimin eyes watered with tears when Jungkook turned around. "Hey chim, missed me?"

Jimin ran to him. Jungkook met him half way. And there, they embraced each others warmth. Jimin sobbed as he spoke.

"You were gone for so long! You never called or texted me. Everyday I waited either at our spot where we first met or for a few hours at night when I came home. I missed you so much kookie. I love you!"

"And I love so fucking much baby. And what do you mean I didn't call!? I called every night hoping you'll answer but you never did." Jimin thought about it for a while. Then It came to him about his nightly routines.

"I've been working late night shift at the caffe where we met. It reminds me off you. As if you're always there beside me" jimin whispers lowly.

"Well I'm here now aren't I?" Jimin looked up to Jungkook. Jungkook reaches for the back of jimins head and lead him into a blissful kiss. One of loss, adoration and love for one another. Jimin is breathless and Jungkook is in need for what he has long missed from his lover. Jungkook leans down to kiss jimins neck and jimin throws his head back with a throaty moan. They're tugging at each other's clothes not waist of another second to feel each other.

Jungkook feels jimin down his lower waist and hoists him up by his ass for him to wrap his legs around. Laying jimin down on the bed, Jungkook kisses him easily passing his tongue through. Sucking and biting, leaving marks down his chest, jimin is a moaning mess and Jungkook couldn't be more happy hearing his name from those plump lips he's missed just as much.

"Jungk-kook, p-please I need..."

"Shhh shh I got you baby, I'm all yours"

Jungkook pulled at jimins pants and he spread his legs. "My my look at you. So ready for me" "I'm always ready for you kookie" Jimin replied with a lustful smile. "Turn around". Jimin as told to and waited for Jungkook. Jungkook licked a strip up jimins ass. Teasing the rim and sticking his tongue in. Jimin yelp from the foreign feeling and moaned from the pleasure. "Omo~ Jungkookshi please, please I need you" jimin hoarse voice managed. "What is it you need princess? tell me" jimin shivered at the nickname a delivered his answer.

"Please give me your cock kookie~" jimin face was was flushed and his ass in need of serious attention. Jungkook waisted no time is stripping the rest of his clothes and lining himself to jimins entrance. "You ready jimin" "always". With that Jungkook thrusted in.

Both groaning from the intrusion.

It's been too long they thought identically.

Jungkook thrust were slow then quickly escalated and jimin could not hold back his voice. He felt to good and its been forever since he felt physically satisfied by his lover. It was....euphoria. Jimin missed this, missed him.

Jungkook saw the change in jimins face a slowed his pace. "What's wrong baby?"

"I love you, Jungkook. I love you so much. Please make love to me"

"Of course, anytime. Anything for you. I love you too jimin"

Jungkook flipped over to where jimin now sat on top straddling him. "Take control baby, it's all yours. I'm all yours. Forever~"

"~And always" jimin finishes off.

He began to move his hips slowly. Jungkook hands on his thighs squeezing here and there all the way up to his chest. Pinching a nipple while the other hand laid on his hip. Jimin started a to move a little faster, rested his hands on Jungkook chest leaning forward and bounced that ass on Jungkooks thick rod.

"Kookie kookie, s-so c-close ang~"

"Cum with me jimin. That's right baby, just like that"

Jungkook held on to jimins ass, grounded his feet on the bed to raise his hips and pounded upwards into jimin.

"JUNGKOOOOOK!!!!! ah—ah....ohh~"

Jimin collapsed onto Jungkooks chest to catch his breath harshly. "Woah" was all he could say.

"Mmmmm I've missed you" Jungkook said breathlessly as he caressed jimins globes.

"Is that all you missed?" Jimin giggles

Jungkook once again flips jimin back onto his back hovering over shaking his head. "I've missed this" kisses jimins nose "...this" kisses his cheek, "this" kisses his chest above the heart, "this" his abs where he was once self-conscious about in the past and proceeded to kiss everywhere else. "Lastly, I've missed this the most" Jungkook leaned down to place a kiss on jimins lips"

"I've missed you ever since the day I left, felt heart broken when I couldn't hear your voice, and lonely when I couldn't hold you in my arms or make love to you. You're my everything."

Jimin cried silently listening to jungkooks confession. "Jungkook, I love you"

"Forever and always, Jimin"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phewwwwwwwe what a mess I am 😭
I've read so many jikook fanfics that I've sooooo badly wanted a work done of my own. So here you have it, THE JIKOOK ONESHOT.

Some may be cringed and disappointed but love is love and with the many "I love you" being tossed back and forth between the two you must have felt it to...right?

Well toodles 🙋🏽‍♀️✨