Free of the Monster

(This is a short chapter, shorter than the previous one, but the next one's will be longer, we'll slowly make our way there)

[name]'s eyes flew open, tears still spilling down her cheeks as she grabbed the top of the bathroom counter. She pulled herself up, pushinng herself forward to the door, grabbing onto the doorframe as she made eye contact with blank, green eyes.

"What the fuck?!" She cried out, her voice strained and croaking from her previously sobbing.

[random name] looked away, using the island bench to help himself stand. He glanced back at her, down to her neck, then her face again.

"Sorry." Was all he muttered, speedily marching out the door.

"Don't ever come back you piece of absolute dogshit!" [name]'s voice called out after him, mustering her once lost courage to shout at [random name]

She wanted to follow him and give him an earful of what she thinks of him, but in all honesty, she didn't have the strength to. She had just lost her Soulmate Shell, she wasn't overly joyous about that.

As soon as [random name] left, she stormed after him. He must've heard her because he turned around, staring at the fuming female in front of him.

Her glare was enough to make him back off, as soon as he did she slamed the door shut, his brain rattling at the sound.

He sighed, looking at the door. Stretching one arm up and using the other to hold the elbow in place. He had to go see his girlfriend, after all.

On the other side of the door, [name] was slouched against it, her face in her knees as she covered the back of her head with her arms.

Quiet sobs left her, body trembling and jerking after each breath she took in.

Cheer Up Love (Worse Things Happen At Sea), Pt

Cheer Up Love (Worse Things Happen At Sea), Pt. 3
Smokey Bastard
2:28 —————————————————-•— 2:31
= << II >> c

<< • end • >>

<< • please let me know if i made any mistakes so i can fix then asap! the next chapters will be longer, so rest assured • >>