START

START

"THEY'RE here," her right-hand man announced, leaning down on her as she sips on the glass in her hand.

A small smile crept on her lips as she stood up, fixed the red suit she was wearing, then made her way to the VIP room that the gang often used. It was the fifth time of the month that the known "Bonten" gang came to the bar she owned. Most of the time, an executive would come by themselves, and occasionally, they come in groups.

Seeing Akashi Takeomi, Bonten's advisor, leaning against the door, she allowed the man to guide her to the seat that was in the middle of the room. Crossing her legs as she looks at the men around her.

The Haitani brothers, Ran and Rindou was seating beside each other. These two were the ones who came to her bar a lot more than the others did. Hoping to get to her pants perhaps? Maybe a threesome.

Beside Hajime Kokonoi was Kakucho Hitto who seems to be avoiding her gaze. Hmm. She wonders why. Please note the sarcasm. She was sitting beside Takeomi who had his arms on the headrest of the couch, while one was on the cigarette on his lips.

A hand held her chin and made her look to her right, there she saw the man who had two beautiful scars on both sides of his lips, holding a pill on his hand. A drug. Planning to get high on it again tonight.

Their boss was nowhere in sight.

"You're here again, Sanzu." She says, leaning dangerously close to his face. One wrong push and she'd be kissing the man.

Haruchiyo Sanzu smiled wide, stretching the scars he had, and said, "your bar makes the best drinks, after all."

She turns her head to her front, seeing Kakucho staring but immediately looked away. "Is that really it?" She says looking directly at Kakucho who still refused to look at her.

Ran leaned against his seat, not looking anywhere but her, "yeah and I always have my fun pissing you off."

"Oi... we were still talking." she looks back at Sanzu who's voice started to grumble.

She smiled, "well, I'm sorry about tha-"

Before being able to finish what she was saying, Sanzu shoved the pill he was holding earlier into her mouth, biting his fingers so that she could stop him from completely shoving it down her throat which only made the man let out a loud laugh. Her eyes caught Rindou and Ran who looked quite amused themselves.

"Oh! I love it when you look at me like that," Sanzu says who looks extremely happy with what he did, so happy he's about to cry.

She stood up from her seat, grabbed Sanzu's face with one hand while the other leaned against the back of his seat. Smiling, she caressed the scar on his lips.

That was when she saw their boss at the back of the room, looking straight at her.

Shrugging it away, she leaned down and wasted no time as she pressed her lips against Sanzu's. She worked her tongue's way to his lips, forcing herself in and pushed the pill he fed her back into his mouth. As she was about to pull away, the man held the back of her head with his slender fingers, preventing her from doing so, and pushed the pill back to hers.

He smiled against her lips. "Hmm..." He hummed. She rests her knees in between his thighs for support, as she pulled away, breaking their kiss.

He had a drunken look on his face, giggling against her hand. She then forced his lips open, spat on his mouth, which of course included the drug. She heard a whistle coming from the people, who she had forgotten for a second, that was watching them.

With that, she sat back and saw Rindou with a sly smirk on his face. "That was hot."

Their boss always had a heavy presence. Everyone who had met him knows that. So, she didn't even have to look back to know that Bonten's leader was standing right behind her.

Taking the cigarette that Takeomi had on his lips, she held it between her middle finger and thumb, she took a puff from the cigar, leaned back on her seat, and stared at the dead, empty black eyes of the man looking down on her.

She then blew the smoke right on his face, "Mikey!" She exclaims pretending to be surprised.

Now, all she knows was that two guns were pointed at her, one was from Sanzu, pressing the tip on her temple, obviously pissed with what she did to their leader, and one was from Kanji Mochizuki who was standing behind Mikey.

She stood in front of Mikey, having a couch in between them, the guns still following her movements. Before Sanzu knew it, she already had a knife pressed against his neck.

"Pulling your guns out just for that?" She says in an obviously mocking sad tone.

"Bitch." Sanzu huffs angrily beneath her. She looked down at his face, and damn, she didn't know she had to look lower.

It took a lot of strength to hold back herself from laughing at what she saw. But in the end, the tense atmosphere around her just got heavier as she let out a snicker.

"Hold on—" she says, covering her lips with the back of her hand, now bursting in laughter. Her shoulders even shaking with how she was laughing.

"Fucking bitch-!" Sanzu stood up, now angrier, pressed his gun on her forehead.

Pressing the knife harder on his neck, she pushed him back down and looked at Mikey.

"Mikey..." She calls him out, which she, of course, did not receive an answer. He was just looking at her. "Do you not give your people anyone to sleep with? Not even occasionally?" She giggled.

Brushing up her hands through Sanzu's head, she tugged the back of his hair. She brought her heels up between his thighs, to his crotch.

"We're literally about to kill each other, yet- you're this hard? Just from one kiss?" She asks, pressing down her shoe on his dick, which she made sure to make it hurt for him. This man was a fucking masochist. She could tell that with just how he looked. "Or was it the spit?" She continues.

It was now the Haitani brother's turn to laugh.

She leaned down to Sanzu's ears, "wanna take care of that first?" She whispered.

"You're too brave."

A voice behind her said, and now, she had another gun on the back of her head.

"Kaku..." she murmurs, not even looking back at him.

She drops her knife, raising both her hands while smiling at Mikey who did nothing but stare.

"Anyway..." She trails, fixing the button of her suit that exposed her tattooed chest, and then placed her hands on her pockets. "It's really always fun when you guys come here." She adds and faced the other men behind her.

Walking past Kakucho, she walked her way to the door, not caring about the guns pointed at her.

Waving one of her hands, "bye-bye."

TO BE CONTINUED

NOTES: [omg hello how was it i'm kinda scared but uhh yeah :D HOPE THIS WAS WORTH OF UR TIME ily have a nice day thanks for stopping by

ALSO!! i just published another story, Mikey x Reader, More Than a Man, I hope you give it some love too!!]