CHAPTER 4

WARNINGS: overstimulation, voyeurism, use of toys, dacryphilia, dirty talk, femdom, sub!kakucho

CHAPTER 4

Sanzu's hands found their way to your neck, tongue deep into your throat. You could taste liquor from his mouth and his eyes shut so he was unable to see the displeased look on your face.

You were cornered between his arms leaned onto the back of your seat. Hmm, no matter how you look at it, it doesn't seem like he's willing to give up his dominance.

As he was about to fumble and remove his top, you pushed him off you, fixed the strap of your dress that fell from your shoulder, and gave him a tired yet warning glare.

"I told you. If you wanted to fuck, not here." Oh. You were supposed to say you wanted to rest.

He tilted his head to the side, his right knee in between your thighs, smirking. "Let's get you to bed, then." Not even getting the chance to lift you up, he found himself one knee on the ground, left with no choice but to look up at you.

"No. Not in my place." You say teeth gritted with how slow he's getting your words.

"And who says you get a choice here?" He grumbled with a smug look on his face.

You let out a low snicker, "I don't get a choice?" Grabbing his face, you forced his other knee to the ground and continued; "I'm not the one on my knees right now, Haru."

Upon kicking his chest barefooted, you leaned back to your seat, cross-legged. Now pissed with how he laughed, you didn't care whether he'd fuck here or he chose to drag you out, "Leave." You grimace.

He stood up, went straight to your neck, and started to nibble on it. "I've told you. What makes you think I'd listen to you?" You scoffed. Of course, he only listens to Mikey. As much as you wanted to make him your pet, he already had an owner.

So what better way to have Sanzu under you than owning the Manjiro Sano himself first?

At the sight of his gun tucked behind him, with one swift move, you were able to take it from him and slam it on his nape, knocking the man unconscious.

"I said no." You whispered.

This bitch has never heard of consent.

***

The next night, the Bonten executives finally came to your bar once again in a complete group. You saw how the crowd immediately split in half to make way for the gang. Though, unlike the usual where they go straight to the second floor where their VIP room resides, they walked to one of the big couches of your place.

Sanzu looked pissed. Good for him. You called Hanma to your place the other night, too tired to take care of the man's body. He probably woke up to one of the couches that were on the lobby of your penthouse's building unless security decided to throw him out.

You went back to your office, not in the mood to entertain your guests for tonight although you knew one of them would find their way crawling to you.

You've always, always, welcomed them ever since they started coming to your bar. No questions asked whether you feared them or not. They probably wouldn't even care about that.