CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

WARNING: this is filthy :D

RINDOU FOLLOWED through the rest of the executives from behind, seeing them on their way out of the bar exactly after he refused the woman's offer.

He liked you, yes. God, he wanted to fuck you up, but it wasn't the case when it comes to you.

You would've fucked him up.

The collar, or the choker as you called it, was a big deal to him. It wasn't just an accessory, he didn't wanna be as dense as his dumb brother. He wasn't going to submit to you. At least, not yet. Not that easily.

Walking behind Takeomi, who puffed a new piece of cigarette onto his mouth for God knows how many times now within the day, he wondered how this old hag wasn't dead yet.

He hissed at the thought, remembering how much attention you gave this hag, you came straight to Takeomi the first day they came to your bar.

"Thought you went after your brother," Takeomi spoke.

"Couldn't find him," he lied through his teeth.

Takeomi let out a low chuckle, "don't give me that shit." He looked away, "she finally gave into him, huh." Takeomi added as if he knew that the two of you were messing around somewhere inside the bar.

"To Ran?" Their walking bank interfered. Rindou barely noticed Kokonoi who slowed down his pace to walk along with them.

He shook his head and chuckled, "she gave into him?" He asked. Oh, he wanted to laugh like a mad man.

Kokonoi raised his brows, still looking ahead them but was listening, seems like he picked up on the conversation.

"He gave in to her." He corrected.

***

RAN hissed with how quickly you were able to switch the positions after he attempted to top you. He looked up, you were sitting directly above his clothed crotch. The snake tattoo between your tits was exposed. He was already panting in frustration, yet there you were, not even sweating one bit.

"Perfect," you purred to his ears. "This is where you belong, Ran;" He stared right back to your eyes, your gentle voice sending shivers down his spine. Wait. What? Was he this aroused? He.. fucking shivered? He felt you cup his face, smiled, and whispered, "below me."

You hopped off him, your hands working on opening his pants. Feeling the temperature of the room grow much hotter, he took off his coat, leaving him on his dress shirt.

"Take that shit off," you hissed looking at your nails after having a hard time unbuttoning his pants which were tight as hell.

His one hand worked on his pants, while the other grabbed your jaw. He pulled you close to his face, smirking after you felt him use a certain force on you that he never did before. "You seem to be enjoying ordering me around." He said in a low, threatening voice.

He'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it.

Well, he somehow anticipated this. You didn't look like someone who'd let just anyone top you. But he was not a submissive either.

"You're really gonna say that now, Haitani?" You chuckled, he let out a groan after you grabbed his crotch, he didn't know what to feel with the arrogant smile that you had on your face.

You pushed him back down to the table, your kisses went lower and lower, marking his exposed chest opened down to the fourth button.

He just watched you with drunk eyes, feeling the cold, dangling choker on his neck. His brother was too prideful for the offer you had for the both of them. But he knew how much Rindou wanted you just like he did.