CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

Clingy.

You thought, biting onto your cigarette as you looked at the sleeping man who had his bare arms wrapped around your waist. This wasn't an unusual occurrence with Kakucho. You pushed his arms off, not caring whether it'd wake him up or not. He's too tired from last night anyway.

As you were collecting your clothes- preparing for a bath, your phone rang.

"Mhm?" You hum, your voice too groggy to say anything.

[Clean yourself up, do not come here reeking sex, a'ight?]

You scoffed at the first thing he said. "Never knew you were that updated in my sex life, Hanma."

[Meeting starts at 10.]

With that, he dropped the call. Fucking bastard. You shrugged, knowing he already knows your location and is probably waiting for you down in the hotel lobby.

Upon stepping out of the shower, you laughed at the paper bag of new clothes for you in front of the door.

This was what's great about Hanma Shuji. He was useful, flexible, and was ready to kill anytime, and anyone. He's become your hands and feet the past 5 years. He could even be considered as your servant at this point. He was full of pride but was always so ready to obey.

After dressing up, you sneered at Kakucho who was still sleeping, his face a mess and his body filled with your marks.

You truly were a cruel master, weren't you?

Never even letting these men have a taste of aftercare. But that was the line you drew in between. All fuck, caring for them would be a different topic.

At least you were going to pay for the hotel room.

From: Hanma

Go to the lower ground restaurant. I'm starving.

You went to Hanma who was seated with a smug look on his face. His two-toned hair sleeked back like it usually was, wearing the clothes you bought for him.

"You didn't bring your pet?" He asks with a fake look of disappointment on his face.

You looked down on him, not hiding the disgust in your eye, knowing he probably saw Kaku when he dropped your clothes off earlier and sneered at three plates that were on the table.

On the other hand, Kakucho looked at the empty space beside him, not even surprised that woke up alone.

"Haa-" he grabbed the glass of water on the bedside table, cowering with how his voice sounded. You really never held back. Which was all the better for him. That was what he was after.

He cleaned himself up, his eyes dozing off as he looked at the marks you left all over him. As he was dressing up, a note from his clothes fell.

Eat. 

That certainly wasn't from you. Not only with how he knew how your handwriting looks like, but you'd also never do shit like this.

As for his phone, it was filled with messages from the other executives.

From: Sanzu

Ur so dead

From: Ran

I wouldve asked for a 3some but had some issue so have fun

But boss is kinda mad i think

From: Rindou

Fuck, were you a pet too?

His face grimaced at the last one. 'Too'? He knew he wasn't the only man you use to please yourself with, but really? If he recalls correctly, Ran already had a taste but he was unsure since he never bragged about it like how he usually would.

But Rindou too? That- proud, prideful, Haitani?

He couldn't help but laugh in condemn at the thought of you going after Mikey too.

You wouldn't be that bold, right?

As he made his way to the restaurant, he stilled upon seeing who you were eating with. He remembers that face, no matter how much more mature it may look now.

Hanma Shuji, the closest aide of the man who killed-

Izana.

He was unable to move, his brain instantly flashing an image of his Izana, but was immediately replaced by Mikey's face. Fuck. Fucking hell.

His breathing ragged, shutting his eyes closed. But upon opening them again in an attempt to calm down, the golden eyes of the man looked straight at him. His arm resting on the table and his hand playing with strands of your hair, smirking at him as he gave your hair a kiss with a provoking look on his face.

Why were you with that man? Who was he to you? Why him, of all people? Why with the remains of the main reason why he isn't with Izana today? Hanma Shuji was Kisaki Tetta's follower. Was Hanma the same man you ordered around before? Are you the one he follows now?

His head wanted to burst with questions, frustrated on why he allowed himself to be eaten away by the pleasure you made him feel.

In the first place, you have always been suspicious.

He didn't even know who you were. All he knew was your name, what pleases you the most and... and that's it. Including the fact that you were affiliated with that man, Hanma.

As he was about to step out of the place, the man beside you wrapped his arms around your shoulders, pulling you closer to his body. You didn't even push him away, not minding his touches and continued eating. The man smirked, still looking at him as he brought his finger up to his lips signing him to shush as if asking for his silence.

He was unable to hear what you said, but with your words, Hanma smiled wide as he leveled himself with your face. Too close, you were both too close.

He wanted to take his gun out right there and then, kill the man beside you and you.

Including you. Especially you.

He's furious.

He was a fool, lowering himself like that all because you made him feel the pleasure he looked for when he had Izana, unaware that you were connected to the people that caused the death of the only person he had left, to the people that almost killed him too.

No matter how useful you may be to Mikey, at the end of the day, you were just the owner of the bar they often used which they could almost instantly ruin if they wanted to. But their boss said that he had plans for you.

It shouldn't all matter if you turn out to be as cunning as the late Kisaki Tetta.

By all means, the ending should only be the death of Hanma Shuji, and yours.

TO BE CONTINUED

[NOTES: tHANK YOU FOR 5K !!!!!! aaah yes porn with plot yes. more porn soon but here's a little preview of the possible conflict

Plot twist: ur kisaki's female counterpart JK JKJK jk JK J K DONT DROP THIS IT'S A JOKE :(

i hope ur looking forward to more this chap was really fun to write, i like conflicts and angst after all, I'm already working on the next chapter, more plot there ig

ALSO!! i just published another story, Mikey x Reader, More Than a Man, I hope you give it some love too!!]