CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

You were resting your chin on your hand behind the bar counter. During times where the bar isn't as packed as it usually is, you take your time bartending drinks.

That was if you didn't have any business to attend to.

To say the least, it has been 3 weeks since Bonten last visited you. Probably busy with their business. And since then, the customers that came to your bar was not as abundant as it used to be. You figured that it was all because of Bonten. Again. The fear of being around them and not getting involved with the gang drove them away.

"Bored?" Speak of the devil.

You hummed a smile, "I don't get enough toys to play with these days."

"And your last plaything?" Was he talking about Ran?

"Broke too quick," you say, huffing a sigh. Well, you did understand that he passed out quickly because he was already drunk. The man didn't look like he was weak or anything. More than that, you knew that he was much physically stronger than his built.

"Wanna try me?" He says while pointing to the drink he wants while handing you his card. Already paying without his order. Rich people.

You giggled, "you know how I play?"

"No. Not yet at least. Just as bored as you are." Hmm. So Ran never spoke about what happened that night. You expected that. It was embarrassing to even think about. Passing out in the middle of sex.

"It's surprising how even an executive like you could get bored, huh?"

He just gave you a small smile while raising his brows, looked around the bar, while you worked your way to prepare his drink. These people were especially demanding whenever they came here. Wanted their drinks to be personally made by you except when they order by bottle.

"I could feel your eyes on my ass, you know." You gave the man a side glare yet he was shameless enough to look at you straight in the eye.

"You look stunning in that fit," he says, eyeing you up and down. It was a simple red long sleeve silk blouse tucked into your black pants and an apron.

"What? When I look like a server you mean?"

"No. You didn't let me finish. You look stunning but it isn't quite my type. Wanna go shopping?"

You placed his drink in front of his with a smile on your lips yet the look on your eye was sharp. "Fine by me. Be my sugar daddy for the day, Hajime."

He took a sip on his drink, never breaking eye contact. You tapped his bill into his card, took off the apron, and looked for your handbag. He stood up from his high chair, motioned you to come, saying, "you don't need anything else. Just bring yourself."

You shrugged, went out of the bar corner, and clung onto his arms. You slid your hand down into your pockets, yeah, the knife was still in it. Realizing Kokonoi never took his eyes off you, you took a lollipop out and said, "want one?"

He shook his head saying no, walking out of the bar. "You definitely don't look like someone who'd carry candies around with them."

You returned the candy into your pockets and snickered. "Alternative for cigarettes."

He let out a low laugh, opening his car door for you. "Tell that to the old hag back in our hideout."

"You don't mean Takeomi, don't you?" You say, giving him a sharp glare.

"Calm down, miss. He literally finishes a whole pack in a day or two. That's why he gonna die early."

"He ain't dying on me." Defending the man who was genuinely so attractive to you. Yeah, the others are hot. But Takeomi?