Chapter 11 (Protect you)

««•Sunoo's POV•»»

“Let him go” I turned around to looked at the boy who speak, his voice is full of authority. “Hyung” I looked at Sunghoon, even if its dark I can see that he's smirking. “Heeseung hyung”

He repeated to call Heeseung. “What are you doing here?” I know that he's angry, its obvious. “You? What are you doing here?” Sunghoon asked him back. I felt Sunghoon approach me so I walked away, as I walked away he got closer and closer. “What? Stay away” I was afraid, if I used to want him to be my friend before, now I don't.

“Are you scared Sunoo? I thought you wanted me to be your friend? Why are you leaving now?” He touched my chin, he looked into my eyes. I looked him in the eyes, sadness is what I see in his eyes. “I can't hurt you”

He whispered but I heard, I saw tears dripping from his eyes. “What will I do?” He asked and I knew I was the one he was talking to “What to do?” I asked him too “What will I do for---”

“Stop it” Heeseung said seriously “Hyung, you really forgot what we talked about, it's not just about talking. It is a promise that I hope will not be broken

“Sunghoon, get them out of here. We are on campus! Get your froggie mens out of here!”

“What now if we are on campus? Why don't you call your stupid mens too?” Sunghoon said angrily. Thanks to the moonlight, I saw Heeseung signal me to run He counted one with his hand. 1 2 3, I ran at the same time as Sunghoon shouted.

“I have to live!” I shouted, even though I didn’t know what was going on. I hid under a tree, but that was a big mistake because I heard someone talking behind the tree.

“What did our boss say?”

“Kill his son, kill Kim Sunoo. I want him dead”

I ran because of what I heard, is this it? Is this the bad thing that Dad said will happen? Why now? It's dad's fault, he predict that something bad would happen in my life because of his work. And this, it has come true

“Ughh! What is going on!?” I looked for Jungwon, but I couldn't find him. I went everywhere, until I saw a boy standing far away from me and SHOOT! “He’s not Jungwon! Run” I shouted to myself, the boy chased me.

“Stop, I'll kill you!”

“How can I stop if you kill me!?” Just stupid, I was shocked when he grabbed my arm. “Got you!” He said happily “You're too slow, are you a turtle?”

“Don't touch me” I said and he was about to approach me when I punched him in the face. “Why did you punch me? I won't do anything bad to you!” He says. “You have something to do! You will kill me!”

“Stupid! I am here to protect you!”

I stopped when he said that “Who are you?” My forehead frowned when I asked, he smiled “It's good that you asked my beautiful name. I am Choi Yeonjun”

“I don't know you” He was about to approach again when someone stopped him. “Try to get closer to him, I'll hit your face with my fist” Yeonjun's eyes widened and he blocked his face with his hand. “Jay, why are you like that!? Don't hit my beautiful face!”

“You know me?”

“Yes, I am Choi Yeonjun! Lee Heeseung's friend”

“Choi Yeonjun? Shit, is that you?” Jay hyung asked him “Yes, I've become even more handsome so you don't know me anymore” Wow, literally the definition of love yourself

Suddenly his face was serious “Heeseung” He said his name, I looked where he was looking and I saw Heeseung there, he was walking towards us. “I thought you were strong? Why do you look so weak now?” Teasing he asked Heeseung

“You go and fought with 50 people” My eyes widened “50!? So many people chased us!?” Jay and Heeseung hyung nodded. I approached Heeseung hyung and supported him. “Ayihh, are you two together?” I looked badly at Yeonjun

“Jay--” Yeonjun couldn't finish what he was going to say when there were men around us. What is this again!?

“You won't be hurt if you give us the boy named Kim Sunoo” One of the men said so I was scared, what if they really give me to these men? No way!

I will not let them hurt you

What Heeseung told me played again in my brain, I looked at him and I could see in his eyes that he did not like what the man said.

“Who ordered you to do this?” Jay hyung asked seriously. “No one else, but dad--”

“You can't hurt Sunoo, if I'm still breathing” I turned to the one who speak, Jake hyung, Wonnie and Niki approached us.

“You can't hurt Sunoo” Yeonjun's voice became serious “You can't hurt him because before you hurt him you're already in the coffin”

He said and he signaled something to Heeseung that I didn't understand. “Now” Jay whispered which surprised me even more. “Im trusting you for Sunoo, go away” After Jake said that, Heeseung hyung pulled me away from them.

“Wait!” I cried out loud when I saw Jungwon lying on the ground “Let me go! Jungwon!” I shouted his name, I saw him smile at me. “For you, I'll do everything just to save you” He said, Heeseung pulled me hard but I pulled away. Jungwon needs to be treated, he was stabbed with a knife! “Jay hyung!”

I shouted his name, I tried to get out of Heeseung's grip and when I did that I immediately went to Jungwon. “Wonnie, Sunoo Hyung is here”

I said softly to him, he held my hand. “Hyung” That's all he told me. I saw behind Heeseung that someone was ready to stab him. I slowly let go of Jungwon's hand and ran closer to Heeseung.

I hugged him tightly and I felt the thing hit me. I felt the pain of my body. “Jungwon, g-go to Jungwonie h-he needs h-help” I told him and smiled sweetly, with water dripping on my face. “No!” Gradually my eyes dimmed, but before the darkness engulfed me I could never forget his face. He was crying as he looked at me

“I promise to protect you” Thanks for the promise and I know it didn’t fail