Chapter 16 (Back to Normal)

««•Sunoo's POV•»»

“This, eat this” Heeseung hyung's hand moved quickly while giving me food “This more--” He stopped speaking when he saw me just looking at him. “What are you doing? Why aren't you eating yet?”

He asked, I looked at Jake that standing far away from us and just looking at Heeseung. Jay approached Heeseung and grabbed his arm “Hey!” Annoyed he said and tried to get out of Jay hyung's grip. “This Sunoo, eat now” I nodded to Jake hyung and started eating.

I glanced at Heeseung and he calmed down now while just looking at me. The nurse said I can eat now and since yesterday Heeseung has always been watching over me, he is always by my side. Whenever I open my eyes, he is always the first I see.

“What did Heeseung hyung eat?” I whispered to Jake and he laughed “He's just worried” I was stunned by what he said. “Worried?” He looked at me and nodded.

I continue eating my meal and looked at Jungwon who was currently sleeping now. Jungwon always sleeps, he even sleeps longer than me. “Is Wonnie really okay?” I asked Jake, and he nodded. “Maybe it's just because he's tired so he always sleeps. You? How is your wound?” I nodded

“Oh, it doesn't hurt” I said smiling. “It's good then, you look like you're used to it, huh?” I just smiled, even though I said I'm used to it, he won't still believe. Me? Kim Sunoo? Used to it? I don't think that's convincing.

After eating, Heeseung approached me immediately “How are you?” I smiled at him and looked at Nurse Jin “Im okay, my Nurse is good” He smiled and messed up my hair. He held my hand that make my forehead frown. “Why?” I asked him, he just smiled

“I'm just tired, I just need to charge” I laughed quietly because of what he said. “Why? Am I your charger?” I saw his eyes twinkle “Can you be my charger?” I smiled broadly “Why don't you just say, can you be my boyfriend?”

He coughed up his own saliva because of whaf I said “Just kidding, you're so serious” I said even though the truth is that I also like it.

He just smiled and held my hand tightly. “Hey, what's going on there!?” Yeonjun shouted while eating an apple in his mouth. “Why are you holding each other hands?”

“Don't be noisy, just find someone who can hold your hands as well. You're just jealous” Jake hyung said,  Yeonjun pouts “Yes, it's because Soobin isn't here” I laughed out loud so they were surprised. “Hey Heeseung, it looks like Sunoo isn't completely well yet. Let's take him to Mental Hospital, he can't be treated here”

I stopped laughing and looked at Yeonjun, Heeseung smiled. “He's ugly, isn't he?” I whispered to Heeseung, but Yeonjun seemed to hear that because he stood up and started acted crying. He took the phone out of his pocket and called someone. “Yes uncle, yes, yes I'm with Sunoo--” My eyes widened, I saw him smirk at me.

“Do you want to talk to him?” I was nervous because of what he said. Who is he really? Why does he know my father? What connection does he have with me?

“Your father will talk to you” I let go of Heeseung's hand, I saw he was sad by what I did. “Let's leave first, let's give Kim Sunoo privacy” Yeonjun said and he really emphasized the Kim.

Heeseung smiled at me before leaving the clinic “Why?”

[“How's your studies?”] I stared at the air “When did you ever care about me?” I asked directly. [“Don't try me Kim Sunoo, you still dont respect me!”]

“What do you need?” I asked angrily  [“Come here, later. Take Yeonjun with you”] He said and ended the call. He doesn't know what happened to me? Good.

««••»»

“Be careful when walking” Yeonjun told me, my wound still hurts when I walk but I can do it. “Do you want me to carry you?” He asked worriedly, I just shook my head. “When Heeseung finds out you're not at the clinic. He'll get mad at me, for sure”

It was late at night and we were walking on campus today, we were being careful while walking because we might get caught. But this Yeonjun is like a King, Kingkong

I told him not to make noise but he doesn't seem to hear anything. “At the back of the campus we're going through, there's no guard guarding there” He said and held my hand “How did you find out?” I asked “Because I'm handsome

“Damn, can you climb the gate?” I just shook my head, he must have forgotten that I had a wound. I walked closer to the small gate and slowly opened it. I saw Yeonjun's eyes widen so I smirked at him. “Stupid” I whispered.

He walked over to a black car, he motioned me to enter and I did. “What's your connection to Dad?” I asked him, he started the car. “Don't ask, I don't want to answer”

“Sunghoon and Heeseung. What connection do they have with each other?” I asked “Don't know, ask Heeseung but not Sunghoon” What he said seemed familiar to me.

“What--” I hadn't finished what I was about to say when he spoke. “Don't be loud, you have a lot of questions”

We got to where we were going quietly, I didn’t get out of the car and I just looked at my Dad’s mansion. “Come on” He said so I went down, I walked to him first and as usual, the house was quiet and there were no people. My Dad came down the stairs “You're already here” He said and motioned for Yeonjun to leave first.

I approached him and did not reveal that I was in pain. “How are you? It's been a while since---”

“Direct it, why you want me here?” I asked emphatically, but his face was serious. “Stay away from the people around you. You will only get hurt eventually, my son”

I laughed bitterly “Okay” I said and turned my back on him “Young Lee, Lee Heeseung and young Park, Park Sunghoon. Stay away from them both, you don't know who they are”

He said and I just heard his footsteps getting away “How are you?” Smiling Yeonjun said as he approached me “I want to go back to campus”

««••»»

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face. I smiled to see I was in the dorm. “Everything will be back to normal” I said to myself. “It's good to start the Monday with a smile on your face”