Unexpected Visitors

AN: Hello again! I apologize for the delay, this is a smaller update because I want to get the story moving again. I cannot think of any warnings for this chapter, but if any come up please let me know! xx Amara

LOKI POV

Getting my princess alone was so much easier than I had ever expected. I had at least hoped that Barnes wouldn't just send M'Baku, the giant can be distracted by a shiny object, or a very beautiful princess. So when I sent a false lead to one of Barnes' men from a burner phone, I knew he'd send M'Baku to check it out. Erik Killmonger was desperate to climb the hierarchy at HYDRA, but Barnes trusted M'Baku more than anyone. Well, besides his little doll, as he so fondly calls her. She is a princess, and when she's mine, she'll be a queen. I had Steve outside to let me know when my little date with Y/N would be cut short.

"You know the plan. Keep him out of this building. I want all the time I can get with her." I said to Steve abundantly clear on my wishes.

"Yes sir. No one goes in." Steve nodded with straight shoulders.

It is as if Steve wasn't actually present. He cared about her, somewhere in his subconscious there was a spark of it. But every time he thought about that, it ended the same way, with the same conclusion. She was his mission. There was no room for feelings.

With that, I turned around and entered the school, internally cringing at all of the small humans. I never understood why people wanted to make more of themselves, especially children. They are so uncivilized.

I could hear him before I saw him, so I quickly stepped into an open door and watched M'Baku pass, speaking quietly but harshly into his phone.

"What do you mean it's missing?!" M'Baku whisper yelled at whomever he was speaking to. I didn't care, I had someone waiting for me.

As I found her classroom, I couldn't help but smile. It suited her, it was warm and bright. Much like my princess. Stepping into the classroom, I heard her faint voice.

"Who was that Baku?"

"Hello again Princess." I said with a wide smile as she turned and met my eyes.

Her lips parted and she stepped back, as if the space between us was not enough.

"What are you doing here?" She asked harshly.

"I can't visit my favourite teacher in New York?" I asked with a slight pout and narrowed eyes.

"Cut the shit Loki." She spat as she crossed her arms.

"What happened to the demure princess in the elevator who looked so innocent on her knees?" I asked seductively, taking a slow step forward.

She shifted slightly at my movement, there it is.

"I had just seen my boyfriend in a compromising position, so forgive me if I wasn't myself." She rolled her eyes. That just would not do.

"You are forgiven." I shrugged.

She scoffed and went to pack her things. "What do you want Loki?"

"You." I answered honestly, there was no need for me to lie. It was plain and simple, I wanted her. I have made that clear since the day I saw her.

"Besides me, Loki. There has to be something else." She said promptly, all while cocking a hip and crossing her arms again.

"I have money, I have cars, I have places, I have clubs, I have everything I could ever want. Except you. I will take proper care of you. Not like Barnes." I approached even closer, not moving too quickly, afraid to scare her.