01-10

Chapter 01

"The lights of the city are on again, and the streets are full of ebony heads. Their faces are expressionless, their green eyes are like fireflies in the dark.

Helicopters hover in the sky, and there are intermittent electrical noises in the communication.

Humans are standing. The distant mountain watched the lights of the city silently.

They lost.

This land is occupied by zombies from today, and they will replace human beings as the master of this world."

-"The End of the World "

ends Qiurong watching the ending slowly Type a question mark in the comment area.

Scrolling down the comments, I found that this is already a world of blockbuster question marks.

She rolled her eyes and threw the phone away, holding the quilt and screaming to vent.

The author is really iron.

A male-frequency post-apocalyptic hot-blooded article does not promote the strongest positive energy, but instead lets zombies occupy the world!

Although it is anti-routine, but it is really awkward to see it!

Not to mention that the male protagonist was pitted by pig teammates in the end! See how the kids are going crazy in the end, okay! Don't you let him counterattack to make readers feel better? !

The front is well laid out, showing the excellence of human beings, what space satellites, the strongest aircraft carriers, subsea bases, 100% victory in air combat, and a super invincible and handsome special army, dozens of them, human leadership with IQ online, etc. Wait, can you still lose? !

It turns out that it really can.

Just because the enemy zombies have outrageous abilities.

So I pushed the three-line high ground all the way to our crystal to ignite the explosion and then gave a wink: "If you have an ability, you can do whatever you want."

Too owed.

Qiu Rong was unable to calm down and couldn't sleep. She took her phone back into the canyon and started her own killing show to vent her vent. She closed her eyes to rest after playing the game more than six in the morning because the phone was out of power.

She didn't sleep well. In her dream, there were green-eyed zombies roaring and jumping around her, and there were deafening gunshots and electric currents.

This feeling is very tormenting.

When Qiu Rong woke up, she rubbed her eyes, but she was shocked by the cold temperature of her hands and shivered.

Then she watched her dark blue paws roll down the bed screaming with fright.

The house is full of green vines, they are entangled with each other wantonly, and they are all green at first glance.

Facing Qiu Rong was a full-length mirror, which reflected her appearance at this time.

It is a slim frogman in a long apricot dress.

The whole body is greenish and blueish.

The paws are like dinosaurs.

Complete monster.

Qiu Rong blinked her charming frog's eyes, the green light in her eyes resembling fireflies.

She lay down on the spot.