31-40

Chapter 31

Zhou Zhi seemed extremely calm, and took Qiu Rong behind her back and said, "Leave it alone."

Can this be forgotten ? No matter it will be rotten and smelly!

Qiu Rong felt that it was not possible, and she saw from behind him: "It will rot here, right."

"It just happens to be fertilizer." Zhou Zhi didn't care, turned and continued to repair the fence, "If you are afraid, clean the second floor. I'll come here."

Qiu Rong immediately put down her small hoe and ran towards the second floor.

Zhou Zhi looked at her leaving, her back was dumb. She didn't know if she was scared and timid when she saw the corpse, or if she dared to leave him alone to clean the second floor.

There are lights in the house, so Qiu Rong is not very scared. While wondering what the villas of rich people are like, when I came to the second floor, I saw the small garden in the luxurious house and was amazed. The fish tank on the whole wall had already dried up, and the decoration was left. The items are also covered with moss.

Qiu Rong stretched her finger on the sofa chair, which was covered with dust. It seems that no one has lived for a long time, and I don't know what happened to the corpse in the garden. He was buried there or died there. As time goes by, weeds covered him.

Bedrooms, guest rooms, cloakrooms-Qiu Rong has a stupefied feeling of returning to being a zombie king during the day after shopping. Perhaps because she lives in this large villa space every day, she will feel familiar and inexplicably familiar. It's safe, and I'm not afraid at all. I even went to the bathroom to test whether the shower can produce water.

Qiu Rong walked through the whole corridor to look at every room. Fortunately, it was unlocked and could be opened from the outside. I don't know what the smell was in the room. Compared with the cold and refreshing smell on the first floor, the room on the second floor But there is a warm light fragrance, which can relax the spirit.

It hasn't disappeared for so long.

She opened the floor-to-ceiling window and went to the balcony and shouted at Zhou Zhi below: "When are you going to come up, brother?" After

asking this question, she felt a bit wrong. When Zhou Zhi looked over, Qiu Rong hurriedly changed her words: "You are busy. Come again when finished!"

Then he ran back to the house to collect water, wipe the sofa clean, and lay on the phone while playing.

Qiu Rong wrote down what she wanted to eat in the memo, planning to spend some leisure time with Zhou Zhi, trying to defeat the dark past with a good life.

As soon as Zhou Shanglou entered the door, he saw Qiu Rong working hard to clean.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

Qiu Rong was wiping the refrigerator door with a wet kerchief, and she said without turning her head: "If the refrigerator works, maybe I will be able to eat iced drinks for a long time. Is your garden finished? I only cleaned the one next to the balcony. The room has been scanned halfway, and the rest hasn't moved. I just open the door to let the air out. I'm afraid it will be dawn after all the cleaning is done."

Zhou Zhi: "Just scan a room and sleep, nothing else."

Asking is lazy.

In fact, his requirements are very low, as long as there is a clean bed that can sleep, it doesn't matter what the room is.