41-50

Chapter 41

Zhou Zhi agreed to go to the ghost car with them, which Qiu Rong did not expect.

When she turned her brain to quickly analyze the deep meaning behind Zhou Zhi's operation, Cha Lian and Ban Lei had already pressed their heads and Kang Xiaodong explained the ghost car and the dispelling agent to them.

According to Cha Lian's words: "I don't care about Zhou Zhi's blood and deep hatred, nor the love and hatred of Qiu sister, let alone the future of Ark mankind, I want a dissolver."

Ban Lei criticized him: "Shallow! Vulgar. Unreasonable! How can you not care about the future of mankind!" The

two inevitably quarreled, Song Ting habitually pressed his eyebrows, and only when he pressed it, he was beaten to the point where he was so embarrassed that he was so painful that he felt a twitch in his heart.

Zhou Zhi stared at Kang Xiaodong, he didn't speak, and he still looked like he wanted, but it made Kang Xiaodong psychologically stressed. It was not because he had a crush in front of his girlfriend, but because he would be beaten by Zhou Zhi at the base. NS. The power of the crystal nucleus released by this person is too strong, and it is not safe to stand next to him under his attack state.

This is the first time that Kang Xiaodong has met such a dangerous person.

"...Su Mei is the main person in charge of the B6 experiment, and is called Director Su. She can contact the leader and the zombie king in the central area of ​​the zombie, and convey relevant orders, and she also has a lot of information related to the crystal nucleus in her hand. We. The purpose of sneaking into the ghost car this time is to get more detoxifiers and go back to develop it by ourselves, but I did not expect to accidentally hit the final version of the B6 vaccine seems to have succeeded." Kang Xiaodong said, swallowing his saliva, his expression was a little Anxiously, "If the zombie leader is successfully developed, it will really be the end of mankind...I really am not a rebel!"

Kang Xiaodong, who was casually glimpsed by Zhou Zhi, almost stopped his heartbeat, subconsciously arguing for himself.

Zhou Zhi looked down at his phone and walked towards the driver's seat. Song Ting said sensitively, "Where are you going?"

"Don't follow." Zhou Zhi looked at him, with a danger warning in his eyes.

He rolled the car window, Ban Lei moved the car to let him, Zhou Zhi drove a long way forward, Song Ting violently tried to grab the steering wheel to catch up and was stopped by the car refining: "Don't worry if he will come back! Don't worry about catching up now. It's going to die!"

Qiu Rong touched her nose that was blown by the cold wind, and asked Zhou Zhi in a dull voice, "Brother, are you really going to go?"

"You don't usually actively urge me to save the world, so why don't you let me go now? "Zhou Zhi

casually said , "Afraid I see your crush?" Qiu Rong was shocked by this. The hair all over her body almost stood up and collapsed: "There is no such thing!"

She furiously said before. The words were repeated again: "I have never been the only one who has a crush on me!" I was

quite unconvinced.

Zhou Zhi stopped the car and turned his head to look at her thoughtfully, "So popular?"

"Yes." Qiu Rong admitted generously.

Zhou Zhi saw that her hair that was almost blown up just frightened and stood up because of her little pride. At this moment, sitting on the chair of the car is like an elegant cat with a tail wagging. It is a little cute. I want to touch it easily. Yes, but because Qiu Rong glanced at the time, she unfastened her seat belt and leaned her arms around his neck. She couldn't help but raised her hand and grabbed the end of her hair and wrapped it around her finger to play with.