61

Chapter 61
The recent spring rains and the occasional spring thunderstorms at night failed to disturb the gentle and lingering people in the house.

Qiu Rong forgot about the vegetable garden and what to save the world. She just wanted Zhou Zhi to get a good night's sleep without the injection. Zhou Zhi didn't care about this, but seeing Qiu Rong frowning in distress, she took a syringe while she was not paying attention and was about to press it on her arm when she was seen by Qiu Rong who opened the door.

The scene was very embarrassing.

Seeing Qiu Rong's eyes silently reveal the meaning of "Brother, are you going to piss me off", Zhou Zhi stopped moving without changing his face and threw the syringe away.

In the night, Qiu Rong gently stroked his hair and sighed: "Brother, you stay up all day and all night, will you have symptoms of premature aging? By that time, I will be older than me. When we go out, others will see that we are like father and daughter."

Zhou Zhi : "..." What a mess.

He pinched Qiu Rong's neck and warned silently.

Qiu Rong continued: "What should I do if I get sick for a long time? My body breaks down and I can't hold it. Brother, if you die before me, leave me alive alone. I'm so weak. Bullying."

Zhou Zhi

sneered and said, "Don't worry, if that's the case, I'll kill you first and then die." Qiu Rong didn't show any fear at all, she still said pitifully, "But brother, I don't want to die early, I want to live.

Longer , I want to see the mountains and seas, elder brother, you should live a little longer, OK." Zhou Zhi looked at her quietly, and the hand that pinched the back of her neck gradually became a gentle touch in Qiu Rong's coaxing words. .

Qiu Rong finally put the Great Devil to sleep tonight.

Looking at Zhou Zhi's quiet sleeping face, Qiurong felt a sense of accomplishment inexplicably, his heart was filled with soft things, and even breathing was cautious, for fear of waking him up.

After the spring rain stopped, Qiu Rong went to the vegetable garden the next day to find that the crops were growing wildly. She came to the pomegranate tree where the young shoots and leaves were re-tipped out, and she reached out and gently stroked the trunk, whispering to it.

The sound of all things surged from all directions:

"Uuuuuuuu, how did you reconcile with him! Don't you want me!"

"He is willing to let you kill you, why don't you do it! Don't you want to go home? Sister Qiu QAQ"

"Now immediately I'll let you eat fresh and sweet pomegranate! Will you save me QAQ?"

Qiu Rong said solemnly: "My brother and I have not quarreled and collapsed.

Where did you make up?" "My home is right there. This!"

" Why do you have to make it so complicated? My brother really wants to destroy the world. I will definitely stop him. I will never let him destroy him with me, but I don't have to kill him."

World: "Hey, he's terrible! He's not stable at all!"

Qiu Rong looked back at Zhou Zhi who was lying on the chair playing with her mobile phone. She kissed him on the cheek in the past and asked sweetly, "Brother, we Isn't it okay not to destroy the world?"

Zhou Zhi didn't

squint , and answered casually: "Okay." Qiu Rong thought for a while and said, " Is it okay to restrain the power as much as possible and not cause mass casualties?"