21-30

Chapter 21

When Qiu Rong fell down the hillside with the zombie, the last thing he did was to break the head of the zombie.

During the period, she bumped into a lot of things, her brain buzzed and she was unconscious, but she felt something was pulling her to move, her barely open eyes reflected the blurry night and swaying trees.

Dim and mysterious.

She heard indescribable whispers, gentle and anxious, with comfort, eager to get her out of the predicament.

Qiu Rong felt as if she was returning to the fluorescent river that she saw when she tried to mobilize the power of the Zombie King that day.

At this time, she felt similar, as if she had mastered all the power of this world.

The zombies lying on the ground with her became farther and farther away. The tumbling land made the two separate, and the shadow of the tree swayed in the mist, sending her to a safe place.

When Qiu Rong woke up, she looked at the tall trees all around him dazedly. The flashlight she used to plug the zombie's mouth was at her hand for some reason.

The sound of insects in the forest made her regain her senses, remembering all the things that had happened before, and she couldn't help taking a breath, leaning against the trees and checking herself up and down.

Qiu Rong touched the bitten neck. She screamed because of the pain, but there was no change.

She was half relieved, she really was a bit cheated.

I touched the gun's chest again. The whole upper body was wet with blood and sweat, but I didn't feel any pain.

Qiu Rong took the flashlight and swept around, a little at a loss.

Whether it was shot or bitten by a zombie, it was fatal, but not only was she not dead, she was still alive, and the place where she was bitten was still a bit painful.

Qiu Rong thought for the first time what her golden finger was.

Can immune infection still survive?

I had understood the message of Hei Ya and Abbe before-when she was thinking, she realized that a flashlight was coming from her side, and she was scared to turn off the light and hide behind the tree.

"Siyu!" Song Yue shouted with a flashlight, "You come out! Siyu! My sister won't let you be taken away!"

Qiu Rong: "..."

What special fate is this!

Thinking of her, she was still a little angry. If she didn't meet the people from Asuka Base, she wouldn't have to fall into this position. It would be difficult to explain why Zhou Zhi found her with these injuries.

Which normal human will be bitten by a zombie without being infected?

The Ark base will catch you every minute to slice and research.

Qiu Rong was thinking about whether to hide alone and wait for six o'clock, and she would explain to Zhou Zhi tomorrow, but she couldn't help hearing the familiar duck call.

Song Yue heard it too, and Dianguang pointed towards the source of the sound, and saw two or three zombies running after the black duck, and her sister Siyu was among them.

The black duck is really desperate, running so fast.

Qiu Rong screamed crazy in her heart, Brother Duck, don't come over!