11-20

Chapter 11

Qiu Rong was sent to the camp in the mountain to hang out with Zhou Zhishi for a few days after that, as if she was on vacation to make her forget all her worries and worries.

Qiu Rong muttered in her heart that this kind of thing should be prevented from being addicted. She woke up in a daze in the middle of the night and found that Zhou Zhi hadn't slept again.

She poked her head out and looked at Zhou Zhi, who was standing under the curtain with her back facing her hair.

Although it looks good to her, and occasionally a few words can make her blush and heartbeat, Zhou Zhizong showed his vigilance and indifference in certain details.

For example, he will not fall asleep next to Qiu Rong after finishing, but he can patrol at night. He can sleep for a while while watching with Ban Lei. When he is alone with Qiu Rong, he can't sleep on vacation and stays awake at all times.

The two talked about not abandoning or betraying, and only they knew what they thought.

Even Qiu Rong was wary and reserved because of Zhou Zhi's different reactions and attitudes from the book, and would not blindly trust Zhou Zhi, let alone Zhou Zhi whose mentality changed drastically.

Zhou Zhi pinched her to wake her up. Qiu Rongmeng asked him while putting on clothes under the quilt: "I'm curious, why did you directly say that your girlfriend is not a friend of artillery?"

She put on the quilt and took a look at Zhou Zhi. . Seeing him staring at him, his dark eyes were a little surprised.

"What do you think?" Zhou Zhi asked.

Qiu Rong: "I thought you thought so."

"Even in the last days, I don't like messing with men and women." Zhou Zhi bent over and stretched out his hand to hook her chin and smirked, "You can have more than one friend, you are sure you want me

Think of it as such a relationship?" Qiu Rong shook her head again and again.

Even if Zhou Zhi turns black, she will not mess with the relationship between men and women, she believes.

"If you are a boy or girl friend, there will be a certain degree of binding force." Qiu Rong said, "I think you don't like to be bound by this kind of relationship."

Zhou Zhiqing raised her eyebrows to look at her. What kind of restraint is this? In his opinion, the control of this relationship is in his own hands, and he has the final say when it starts and when it ends, and the process only needs to be enjoyable.

"How did you want to agree?" Zhou Zhiqing asked, pinching her chin.

Qiu Rong blinked and replied: "Because you are what I like."

Zhou Zhi chuckles: "I see you pleasing to the eye."

Pleasant and comfortable. It is different from the people he met before, with a little special and interesting. And mysterious.

For something that is pleasing to the eye and beautiful, you need it if you want it.

Qiu Rong's strange transmission power and existence also made him curious and want to explore.

Likes and desires can be magnanimous, simply and neatly.

There is no compulsion in this relationship, and the two have a consensus: the process of having fun does not require much consideration.

Qiu Rong spent the day in the dark building watching Yan Qianli pass through the barrier. He was also a ruthless person, not much, and silently made a way for himself.