[05] -Education

3 years old

You weren't sure where the time had gone. James and Sammy were just taking their first steps and then you blinked and they were heading off to school. You woke up bright an early to get them ready, but you caught yourself watching them sleep in their brand new big kid beds and reminiscing to a couple years prior.
_____________________________________________
Their new rooms..

Sammys new roomIt's an adorable rainbow pastel room with a twin sized bed and a small nook in the right corner

Sammys new room
It's an adorable rainbow pastel room with a twin sized bed and a small nook in the right corner.

James's new room You and Bucky both decided to keep with a neutral brown and gray tone, with animals everywhere

James's new room
You and Bucky both decided to keep with a neutral brown and gray tone, with animals everywhere.
_____________________________________________

You watched their little feet pitter patter on the floor of the airport, reaching Bucky's hands in no time. "Pumpkin, Bubby!" Bucky's voice echoed as he lifted them up and into his chest. "You're walking!" He exclaimed, kissing their chubby little cheeks and trying his hardest not to squeeze them to death as they giggled in his arms. He pulled you into him as well when he reached you and you leaned around the twin, kissing his lips and then kissing their cheeks as well.

"They just started walking yesterday. I wanted it to be a surprise," you smiled, taking one hand and rubbing the back of James head as he bounced in Bucky's arms. "I'm so surprised. They're getting so big."

You were pulled back to the present when Bucky came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your torso. "What're you thinking about?" he whispered, leaning his chin onto your shoulder. "Just missing our babies." "They may not be babies, but they are still our babies. They're going to be okay and they're mummy needs to focus on herself a little bit now," Bucky reassured, kissing your exposed neck softly.

You had powers and you wanted to use them for good and Bucky wanted you to use them, but being a stay-at-home mom for the past three years was so rewarding that you almost considered giving up your original plans, but Bucky encouraged you to at least try so you'd have no regrets.

So now you were dropping James and Sammy off at preschool school for the first time so you could join the team again with your newfound powers, but taking your spot back on the team wasn't nearly as agonizing as leaving your babies with strangers for 8 hours a day.