Chapter 6: Hi, I'm Harry Styles

Sorry for not posting for a while, writers block :/ and this chapter totally sucks. Whatever, It's here :)

So uh here it is:

Serenity's Pov:

I seriously hate when people watch over your shoulder, and this guy was kind of  creeping me out. I could feel his breath on my neck. I paused my game and took my headphones out. I look at him as of to stop, but I freeze when I realise who it is. Harry Styles. I gasp "oh my god" I mumble. I expected him to smirk, but his face mirrored mine.

"It is you" harry says astonished

"w-what?" I stutter "how do you know me?"

"singforthesoul?" he asked. Blank shock. I can't register anything. He knows. I should've tied my hair up or something. How many other people could know?! Oh my god! A hand waves in front of my face. "hello??"

I look at him. "yeah, that’s me" he smiles

"I knew it"

"I should've hid my face better…" I mutter

"no! no. I wanted to find you. I actually only knew you were from the states. It's only a coincidence I ran into you." I injects

"but out of everyone," I question him "how did you recognize me?"

"I couldn't forget your blond hair, it's different. And your perfect pink lips" I blush. How did he memorize my features? "hey, you should sit with us in 1st class. I want to get to know you better."

"uhh, alright" he cheers. I laugh. This boy was crazy

"to be honest Louis and I were betting on what colour your eyes were" I laugh

"what did you guys bet?"

"A uh, foot massage" I laugh even harder "I guessed blue, and he guessed green. So I get a massage" he smirks. I haven't laughed like this in a long time.

"what?" he looked at me confused

"did I say that out loud"

"yeah, but you mumbled"

"oh" is all I can say, I look down at my feet. He gets off his seat and kneels in front of me. He lifts my chin to meet his eyes. His gorgeous green eyes. "what was that you said love?"

"uh" I'm completely mesmerised by his eyes. Snap out of it! "I uh, just said that I hadn't laughed like that in a long time."

"Why's that?"

"My life's not exactly perfect."

"If you let me in, can I make it perfect?" Harry asks. He is honestly so sweet.

"We'll see"

His smile falters a bit before he stands up and holds out his hand "come with me and the boys" I hesitate.

Damn trust issues. "It's alright, your safe" he smiles gently

Does he understand me? We'll he recognized me out of everyone… did he see my first video?! Aw shit! He knows my secret… we'll at least he didn’t mention it. I take his hand, and he softly leads me to the boys.

"I forgot to ask… What's your name" Harry chuckles

"Serenity" I say shyly

"That is a beautiful name" he compliments me. I am definitely not used to this. But I liked this. I have only known Harry for a few minutes and I already feel safe with him. That is saying something, because I don’t trust anyone. We walk on the tiled airport floor, hiding our faces from any nearby fans, until we make it to wear the boys are sitting. Starbucks. "Hey lads!" Harry cheers "meet serenity" he points his arms to me. I back up a bit shyly. They smile at me.

"Do you want an autograph?" Liam asks. Louis hits him on the head.

Nialls Pov: (sorry this pov is so random, but I kind of wanted a very different point of view for her meeting the boys)

That was weird. Normally Liam hits Louis in the back of the head. I wonder if she's a fan who harry just met and is just too shy to say hello.

"Louis," Harry starts, I stop eating my crisps "this IS the girl I was talking about"

"Shit! You found her!" Louis can't stop jumping up and down "Liam! She's no fan!-"

"I am a fan," a small voice says

"Well she's a fan, but she's not here for us. This is the girl Harry wont stop talking about!" Serenity looks at Harry and Harry blushes. That’s odd. Now that I get a better look, Serenity is very pretty. Her long blond hair falls  past her shoulders.  She has crystal clear blue eyes and pale porcelain skin. She's gorgeous. But I see her as a sister. And I can already feel like I can read her. Even though she's happy now. I can see pain in her eyes. Pain searing deep inside her. Tearing her apart. Haunting her. It sort of scares me a bit.

Harry's Pov:

I know Serenity's secret, well, of course I do! I saw the video. But none of the other boys have. I felt like they didn’t have to know yet. Serenity would have to let me tell them. But, she is viral, the boys will find out soon… and when they do… I think it's better they find out from her than from youtube…

Liam's Pov: Now that I think about it, this girl is very familiar…

Serenity's Pov:

The boys are looking at me funny… "ugh" the wind is knocked out of with as I'm tackled into a huge bear hug by none other than Louis.

All they boys laugh "MOST FRIENDS OF HARRY'S ARE FRIENDS OF MINE!" he shouts  "*cough*Caroline*cough*bitch*cough*" Harry glares at him and I snort. I have no idea why this is so hilarious, but the look on Harry's face. He looked like he pooped himself. They all turn to me, and my face goes red. "What?" they all say simultaneously. It just makes me snort again.

"Harry- Face- red- poop himself!" I choke out. Four boys burst out laughing

"I love this girl" Zayn gives me a high five

The plane ride was awesome. I got to know the boys and they seemed really cool. Different  of what I thought, but better. They are really down to earth and sweet. And there is something about Niall that I feel like I can trust him. I wish he was my brother. I told them about me, skipping the parts about my parents and school, and basically everything about my personal life.

"So what is bringing you to London?" Liam turns to me

"University"

"Cool," Liam nods "Alone?"

"yeah" I say a bit too quickly. This makes everyone fall into awkward conversation. Harry squeezes my thigh, and I relax. I normally never let people touch me. But there is something about harry. I just feel…  safe.

"The plane will land in approximately 10 minutes. Thank you for flying with us today" A monotone voice rings through the speakers. I grab my carry on bag and sling it around my shoulder.

"I hope you realise that this isn't the last you'll be seeing us" Harry states and the other boys nod. They liked me? Everyone who I have tried to get to know always left and never came back.

"Uh yeah… sure" suddenly my phone is ripped from my hand "Hey!" I shout

"Relax, we're putting our numbers in your phone" Zayn says patting my head. My phone is handed back and each of the boys give me a hug. When we are about to leave the plane, Harry stops me "I'm here for you, you know that." I smile slightly. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. I liked these boys, maybe  they could fix my trust issues.

Thanks for the support guys <3

Vote? Comment? Fan?

Follow me on twitter? @JaninaHambley

-Janina