Chapter 11: Messing Everything Up

Sorry for the huuuuggee wait you guys, I have no excuse, but I finally uploaded it so here ya go :)

-Janina

"I'm so sorry Serenity, I never knew" Niall has tears in his eyes

"Stop, I really don't need your pity, you were pretty popular in school, you wouldn't understand"

Niall looks at me and nods "Alright, I wish you were here, I would give you a big hug, that was brave to tell me that."

I smile, not believing that I actually managed to tell someone. It felt as if 300lbs was taken off my shoulders. "Thanks Niall, I've never been able to tell anyone any of this before

He looks surprised "Not even Harry?"

"No.. Why?" I ask confused

"I just though he would've known it all"

"No, he knows the major parts, but he doesn’t know all the little details" I ramble "well, he saw the video, so-" Niall's eyes shoot open "Fuck."

"That’s where I saw you from!" shit.shit.shit.shit.shit.

"You saw the video?!" oh this was not good

"A while ago, we all did. We had no idea it was you." Oh god. Serenity, that video went viral. Of course they saw it. Anger rose up in Serenity.

"So let me guess, you put two and two together and thought you could be all smart and talk to me like you think something it wrong when in reality, you just saw the video. I feel used all over again. You did this to gain my trust, didn't you?!"

Niall frantically shakes his head "No! No! I didn't even know until you mentioned the video, you just looked sad and I wanted to help" he tries to explain.

"Save it Niall, I have to go." Niall tries to answer but I already clicked end skype call. I burst into tears all over again. You told him everything. He's going to tell the whole band. He thinks you are disgusting. The band wont want to see you again.

You made your first friends, and you had to go and ruin it. Maybe i should've never made the video and ended everything instead. Everything always goes to shit, maybe it would just be easier that way. I walk over and climb onto my bed, I curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep. Nothing ever works out.

~

The next morning I woke around 4am. Instead of going back to sleep I changed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and decided to jog around campus. I decided I wouldn't go to class today. I was not feeling ok. I put my headphones in my ears and blasted my music. I hum along as I jog in the chill dawn.

We were young and drinking in the park

There was nowhere else to go

And you said you always had my back

Oh but how were we to know

That these are the days that bind you together, forever

And these little things define you forever, forever

All this bad blood here, won't you let it dry?

It's been cold for years, won't you let it lie?

If we're only ever looking back

We will drive ourselves insane

As the friendship goes resentment grows

We will walk our different ways

But those are the days that bind us together, forever

And those little things define us forever, forever

All this bad blood here, won't you let it dry?

It's been cold for years, won't you let it lie?

And I don't wanna hear about the bad blood anymore

I don't wanna hear you talk about it anymore

I don't wanna hear about the bad blood anymore

I don't wanna hear you talk about it anymore

All this bad blood here, won't you let it dry?

It's been cold for years, won't you let it lie?

Bastille. I can never get tired of this band. The song flips to 'Bloodflood' by Alt-J. Lots about blood I see, I mumble to myself. But I sing along to the relevant lyrics anyway. The song basically describes my childhood. Alt-j wrote this song about a man getting jumped at night and the adrenaline that flows through his veins as it happens. Serenity sighs, memories flooding through her brain.

C-O-double M-O-N

A wave, an awesome wave, that rushes skin and widens in blooded veins.

Breath in, exhale, I've poked a nerve he'll slap me like a whale

Slaps the C-O-double M-O-N.

Tide out, tide in, a flood of blood to the heart and the fear slipstreams.

Breath in, exhale, I've poked a nerve he'll slap me like a whale

Slaps the C-O-double M-O-N.

Flood of blood to the heart.

Just as the song ends, feel a tap on my back, I jump with a start and whip my head around. 

"Hi!" Jade smiled at me happily

"Hey, how are you so energetic in the mornings?" I ask bewildered 

"I dunno, but I haven't seen you in forever!" she exclaims "Where have you been?"

"It only been about a week," I laugh "i haven't been doing much actually, jog with me?"

"Sure, you jog often in the morning like this, we could do it more?" Jade asks

"Nah this was more a one time thing, woke up early and wasn't feeling like going back to sleep"

"I understand that, here, the sun is rising, I wanna show you something"

I nod and she picks up her pace leading me to a park. 

"What about it?" I ask looking around

"We have to climb the tree of course" she said it like it was obvious. I shook my head chuckling, I climbed the tree anyway and it was totally worth it. The view was incredible, I now had a new respect for Jade for finding amazing spots. 

We watched the sun rise in a comfortable silence. I checked the time, 6am. "I have to go, see you in class?" Jade climbs down from the tree

"No, I'm uh, not going today" i answer awkwardly

She looks shocked "B-but you can't just skip, you'll miss loads, you'll fail the course!"

"Live a little, I really just can't go, I had a rough night and the last thing I need is to learn" I explain "Can I copy any notes?"

"I should really say no, but I love you too much, of course I'll lend you my notes" Jade smiles and walks off, leaving me alone with my thoughts, stuck in a tree.

One problem. How am I going to get down?

A/N: Sorry this kinda sucks. It's more a filler and not much happened and it's short so I'm sorry

Xx -Janina

Comment? Vote? Follow?