Pranks

We get in the car with Jennifer in the passanger seat and Karina in the back seat. I start the car and head to my apartment.

"So how did you and Louis meet?" Jennifer asks breaking the silence.

"Oh I was walking home from Karina's. And we been couple of dates its going good I think," I answer her. She turns to Karina who has been quiet for quiet a while.

"Karina please tell me what's wrong?" Jennifer asks her voice is soft and sincere.

"It's just... I don't know what's wrong with me," she says shrugging.

"Karina is it about moving?" I ask looking back at her through the mirror. She stay quiet and that gives me my answer. She doesn't want to leave her brother. Of course she doesn't! When we were little they were inseperatable.

"Yeah. I thought I would be happy to be moving in with my bestest friends in the world," she says grinning at the last part. I sigh.

"Karina you don't need to rush into this. You can always wait a couple of weeks. Spend extra time with him. Then move in with us," I tell her pulling into the apartment drive way.

"Yeah maybe that's what I'll do," she says opening her car door. I pop the trunk and get Jennifer's bags. We get her things and head to the apartment.

"Okay Jennifer this is it. Your room is upstairs 2nd door to the right," I say putting her bags on the couch.

"Thanks so much Mia this means a lot. Now shall we get ready to meet ,oh my god I can't believe I'm going to say this, One Direction!" she squeals at the last part.

"Haha you sure surprised me when you didn't fangirl right there when you met the rest of them," I say with a smirk.

"Oh yeah that reminds me! You jerk! You let me emabrass myself in front of Louis and Harry!" she yelled at me. I couldn't help but laugh. Jennifer joined after.

"Karina! Cheer up. You and Harry seem to be getting close!" I say wrapping an arm around her.

"I know! Harry Styles!!" she screams. Looks like it finally hit her. "Oh my god I touched Harry fucking Styles!!". Alright looks like she is going to fangirl finally.

"Yes Karina. You touched him. Now we should get ready before the boys meet us here," I say heading upstairs. With them following me. "Oohh I know exactly what we can wear! We are the same sizes right?"

"Yes we are, but they better not be slutty," Jennifer says looking through my closet.

"I don't think they are let me bring them out and choose which one you guys want," I walk to my closet and get the three dresses out. The first one is light pink, one shoulder dress, and goes up to our mid thigh. The second one one shoulder dress, black, and has lace on part of the stomach, and goes up to the mid thigh . The third one is all black one shoulder dress that goes right above the knee. I spread them out on the bed. Jennifer stares at them. Then she picks the first one.

"I like this one," she says picking it up and putting it over her body in front of the mirror.

"I love this one," Karina picks the 3rd one and does thing Jennifer does.

"Alright I guess I'll choose this one," I say. "Okay so make up, then dress, and then hair. I'm going to curl my hair,"

"But your hair is already curly," Jennifer points out.

"No its wavy I want curls," I say sticking my tongue out at her. She giggles and shakes her head at me.

"Well I'm leaving my hair," Karina says getting her make up out.