The Date

"So Karina I'll talk to you later," I tell Karina as she is walking to her car.

"Yeah well we have a shift together today. Don't be late," she says winking at me. I giggle and nod at her. I get into the car. And I watch as Karina drives off.

"So love you don't know One Direction? Your friend seems like a fan," he tells me starting the car.

"Well I heard of you guys. Its just I really don't have time to listen to your guys music," I tell him playing with my fingers.

"You don't have the time or you don't make the time," he says wiggling his eye brows. I laugh. And then its quiet for a while. Until we pull up to his apartment. "Alright here we are ,love. Harry might be here I don't know if he went out with the other lads,".

"Its alright I don't mind if he is here," I tell him opening my door. He walks me to the front door. And when I see inside it is huge. It is nothing compared to my apartment. Karina and I once wanted to get an apartment together, but her and her brother were so close they couldn't live without each other. What broke them apart was me. Sad to say I broke them apart and to make the matter worst it was over a stupid bet. Stop it Mia don't think about that now. You are on a date with Louis! I flash back to reality. He leads me to the couch. He pats a seat next to him that is empty. I sit next to him.

"So alright Mia what should I know about you?" he asks me.

"Well I'm still in college. That girl you met is my best friend her name is Karina. She loves One Direction. I work at Nandos-" then he stops me.

"You work at Nandos?" he asks me and gives me a pearly smile. I nod. "Ever see a blonde, Irish boy with braces stroll in there?" he asks me.

"Yeah Niall he comes into my line everyday. He is so nice and has a big appetite," I tell him with giggle.

"Ah Niall! He loves Nandos. Do you know where is from?" asks Louis with a eye brow raised.

"No where?" I ask him. He laughs.

"Oh my god Mia you're killing me! Nialler? You don't know him? Are you from the states?" he asks me with a laugh.

"Yeah. I'm from California. Oh wait!! haha I can't believe- is Niall the one that hangs out with Demi?" I say not believing I didn't recognize him. And I see him almost everyday I'm at work. Louis is now bending down laughing at me. I push him lightly.

"Yes that's him oh wow. You need to talk to Karina about us. Lets move on from this. What do you want to do ,love? Watch a movie?" he asks stretching his arms.

"Yeah sure, but remember I need to leave in an hour for my shift at Nandos," I warn him.

"Okay ,love. How about Liam's favorite Toy Story?" he says bending down. Oh yeah thats another thing I remember Karina has told me Directioners go crazy over Louis' bum. I don't want to stare even though that's what Karina would want me to do I don't do it. He gets the movie and puts it in and gets back on the couch.

"Hey is anyone home!?" yells a thick Irish accent.

"In here Niall!" yells Louis putting the t.v louder.

"Hey- oh wait don't I know you from some where?" Niall asks me.

"Yeah don't I know you from somewhere?" I ask him looking up at him. He laughs.

"Who doesn't know the Nialler? I know where you're from you work at Nandos," he says smiling big.

"Yeah thats me. You would know me. You are in my line almost everday I work there," I say to him.

"Yeah I love that place. What are you doing here? Louis? You ask her out? And where is Harry?" he asks Louis. Louis breaks his gaze from the t.v and turns to Niall.