Memories

*Mia's P.O.V*

"Derek of course I would forgive you one way or another," I say shifting in my seat.

"Then do you forgive me?" he asks me hoepful.

"Yes Derek I forgive you," I say with a light chuckle.

"Oh thank you Mia. You don't know how much this means to me," he says taking my hand in his.

"But I'm with Louis," I say looking down at our hands.

"I know I'm sorry. . . So how have you been?" He asks letting go of out hands.

"I've been better uh maybe I should tell you later," I say biting my bottom lip. "How about you?"

"Good, but I want to get out of here. How is Jake?" He asks trying to sit up again. I gently place my hands on his chest to push him back on the bed.

"Good he was glad he was staying here, but now he wants out," I say softly."Do you know when you are getting out?" I ask curiously.

"I hope soon," he replies scratching a cut on his arm.

"They should really band age you up. Stop scratching," I say swatting his hands from his arm. He chuckles weaklu and sighs. He stares up at me while I hold his hands down. "What?" I question letting his hand slip from mine.

"I'm glad we are talking again," he says with a smile. Me too I think to myself one boy off my chest.

*Louis' P.O.V*

She has been in there for about 15 minutes. I don't want to just barge in there. I decide to take my phone out to pass time. Then i realise I got two messages I haven't read.

Hey mate? Just wanted to warn you Eleanor is back in town ~Liam

Shes back? Why though?! Didn't she torture me enough. Didn't she torture me enough!

Thanks for the heads up Liam! ~Louis

Next text:

You do know that oyou are all over twitter right? ~Harry

What? Why? What are they saying about me now? ~Louis

"Just that you are in the hospital. . . Louis what the hell happened?" Harry's voice booms the quiet hall way.

"Nothing! We are here for Mia's cousin thats all," I simply reply.

"You scared the shit out of me Lou!" Harry exclaims sighing of relief.

"I'm sorry. If anything you should worry about Mia's cousin," I say with a huff.

"How bad is he?" Harry asks taking a seat next to me.

"Not that bad, but injuried," I say leaning back on my seat.

"Oh thats bad. . . But you know," Harry says with a smile forming on his lips.

"You're back with Ronnie?" I ask with a smirk. Harry chuckles a cold laugh. "So you guys are?"

"No Louis. . . Payzer is though," Harry replies with wider smile.

"They are?!" I ask with excitement. He nods "FINALLY! Liam getting some!" I tell happily which cause a few strange directed my way.

"They shouldn't even have even broken up," Harry says shaking his head.

"When is Dani coming back to ours?" I ask. I haven't seen Danielle in the longest. YEAH BITCHES PAYZER IS BACK!

"About that. . . We all are meeting up. Niall, Daniella, Zayn, Jennifer, and so on," Harry explains. I ruffle my hair a little and think.