Family

Mia

"He is your baby when you aren't out fucking Eleanor, right?" I yell pointing out the window with shaky hands. Louis look astonished at my accusations. I smirk and cross my arms. Harry scoffs and drags himself off the bed.

"You think I'm fucking Eleanor?" Louis advances towards me. I step back and laugh dryly. He bites his lips and places Freddy on 'our' bed. "Mia, I would never cheat on you. I saw Eleanor last week, we had lunch, and that was it." He states and all these hand gestures with it. I roll my eyes. I can't believe him. He is never here during the day. He shows up in the middle of night, how can I possibly let this go? He advances once more. Harry chuckles and walks out of the room.

"Okay so here's the thing; you go out to lunch with Eleanor, right?" he nods his head. I smile and walk over to him. He sighs and wraps his arm around my waist. "While I'm here, watching 'our' son, right?" I whisper into his ear. I feel his grip on my waist tighten. "Louis you are gone all day, and come home to at 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning." I yell pushing him off me. "I don't even think you call this place home anymore." I whisper to myself. I feel the tears forcing themselves out. I wipe them away harshly and go to Freddy. He gurgles at me, and points towards Louis.

"I am NOT cheating on you." Louis mutters and throws his phone. I glance down where the phone landed and it's the same pictures I saw. "I love you Mia. I love Freddy. You guys are my family. MY FAMILY." He shouts. Freddy starts to fuss at the roar of Louis' voice. Louis stalks towards me and grabs onto my shoulders. I stare down at my hands. "It hurts me, Mia." He whispers. I gulp and glance up at Louis. His light blues are glossy. He sighs and lets go of my shoulders. He grabs onto his sleeves of his adidas hoodie.

"What hurts?" I question. His head snaps towards me. "That he isn't yours biologically?" I ask. He slightly nods his head. I shake my head and sigh.

"There isn't anything I can do about it. He is my son, I love him like he is my own." He tries to explain. "Then Harry- "he starts.

"Harry what?" I snap. He looks taken back.

"Harry is always here. I come up and he is knocked out on the couch. Or he's sleeping on the floor in Freddy's room. Sometimes you guys are sleeping together on the bed." He points at our bed. I scoff and cross my arms against my chest. "You know it's the fucking truth" I shake my head. I am never in bed with Harry. "The first night I came home late because I was in the studio with Steve, I come into our room. The first thing I see was my girlfriend cuddled up to my best friend." I bite the inside of my mouth. That might have happened. I could've been drunk because I stopped breast feeding and Louis took about 4 fours to get home. He shakes his head at me and laughs. It's so funny how he can turn the tables on me. Harry suddenly comes stalking in. Has he been standing there the whole time?

"I'm your best friend, Louis." Harry states while sitting himself on the bed. He points towards me. "I would never do anything to harm your relationship with Mia." I don't know what do. I was just crying because I thought Louis was cheating on me, now he is accusing me of cheating on him with Harry. "I'm here for Freddy when you aren't here." Harry mumbles. Louis stays a silent for a moment before taking Freddy and walking out. I scrunch my eye brows together and follow him.

"Where are you going?" I yell out at him. He looks back towards me and doesn't say anything. He puts Freddy on the floor of his room. Freddy tries to crawl but struggles. Louis shoves his all black vans from his feet and plots himself on the floor. I lean against the door way and stare at them.

"I'm going to watch my son crawl today," Louis says in a baby voice. Freddy giggles and slams his baby fist into the carpet. "Aren't you Freddy? Come to daddy" Louis encourages, and starts patting the carpet. I hear footsteps behind me.

"What's going on?" Liam whispers into my ear. Liam? When did he get here? Maybe I was so focused on the argument that I didn't realize the front door was opened.

"My son is going to crawl today." Louis states not taking his eyes off Freddy. Slowly Freddy slides onto his tummy. "C'mon baby," Louis coos at me. Freddy begins probe himself onto his knees and hands. He starts rocking back and forth in his stripped onesie. I cover my mouth my hands. Liam places his hands on my shoulders.

"It's going to happen" Liam whispers.

"Come on baby boy," Louis encourages and continues to pat the carpet. Freddy continues to gurgle and rock himself.

"Is he finally going to do it?" I now hear Harry say. Louis' head snaps up at Harry's voice. Harry clears his throat and shuffles in front of me. He sits beside Louis which causes Louis to slightly smile. I look beside me, and Liam is recording on his phone.

"My nephew is about to crawl for the first time," Liam explains. I stare intently at Freddy. Soon he begins to move one thigh in front of the other. I gasp slightly. My baby is about to do it. He moves a hand in front of him and crawls towards Louis.

"Yes baby, get over here towards daddy." Louis says patting the carpet. "C'mon Freddy," he whispers. Freddy starts to get the hang of it and is completely in front of Louis.

"HE DID IT" Harry yells. Louis chuckles and picks up Freddy.

"That's my boy" Louis whispers and stares at me with Freddy in his arms.