Just relax

*Mia's P.O.V* 

"Sshh Louis she will wake up," I hear a little girls British accent. I groan and burry my head into the pillow. I hear something drop on the floor.

"Shit," I hear Louis mumble. I giggle and hear Hannah gasp.

"Lou no bad words," she scolds. Louis huffs and jumps on the bed. I turn and looks the opposite direction.

"Seems like little Mia is awake," Louis says casually.

"Leave me alone old man," I mumble.

"Ouch! Some one is grumpy!" He says patting my butt. I huff and Hannah giggles. He then starts his hand up my back. Hannah hops off the bed and I hear the bed room door close.

"What are you doing?" I say turning my head towards him.

"The hell it look like I'm doing... I'm give you a massage," he says sarcastically. He lifts the back of my shirt up and rubs gently. The door opens again and look. It's Hannah with lotion.

"Oh babe you don't need to help him," I say smiling.

"You have a baby?" She asks handing Louis the lotion.

"Yes I am. How do you know?" I ask her then feel the coldness of the login on my back.

"Louis. . . Can I tell you something?" She asks quietly. I nod and she moves closer to me.

"Louis never stops talking about you," she whispers then giggles. I look over at Louis and see him focused on the massaging.

"Want to do me a favor?" I ask adjusting my shirt for it won't go up that much.

"Okay," she says joyfully.

"Whisper to Louis that Mia is in love with him and will surprise him later," I whisper to her. She widens her eyes and giggles. She hops over and taps Louis shoulder. He looks down at her and lowers his head. I barley hear her whispers but I know she said it right by Louis' reaction. Hannah lays down her head on butt. I giggle and look down at Hannah. She is really comfortable with us. I'm surprised she isn't shy and not wanting to talk. Louis starts to rub right above my bra strap and hesitates. He taps it once mentally asking me for permission. I nod and he unhooks it. Hannah looks bored. Hhhmm I wonder if Louis has any movies.

"Lou?" He hums in response. "Do you have any movies?"

"Yeah why?" He asks applying more lotion.

"Do you have lion king?" I ask ignoring his question.

"Yeah I think. Why?"

"For Hannah who looks bored to death," I say trying to sit up. Louis shakes his and has me lay on my stomach again. I looks at him confused. He lowers down and whispers.

"Your bra,"

"Oh," I say with a little laugh. How can I fix this?! I didn't really think of it.

*Louis P.O.V*  

I let Mia handle her problem and head downstairs to get the movie. I see Haz laying on the couch flipping through the channels.

"Good morning," I say messing his curls up. He huff and moves them to the side.

"Stop with my hair," he mumbles.

"What's wrong?" I say bending down to look at the shelf.

"It's Karina! She is driving me insane! She is so moody! I don't know what to do. . . . " he trails off. I grab the movie and sit next to him on the couch.

"She was acting like a jerk towards Mia yesterday when we left," I say. What's wrong with her? First she acts like a bitch well a jerk. Now she is acting the same with Harry. What's her problem? Okay Karina isn't my problem right now. Well nothing is I just need to go back to the room. We have to go to the hospital to see Hannah's mother.

"I don't know need some advice with her. . . . Have you seen Jennifer?" He asks sitting up.

"Uh. It think she is at Mia's or at Zayn's why?"

"Need some advice with Karina might as well ask one of her best friends," he say hopping off the couch. I nod and get up. "See you later," he yells from down the hall.

"Alright see you," I yell back. I walk up the stairs to my room and open the door to Mia laughing while tickling Hannah. Hannah. . . Haven't heard that name for a while. Since. . . The X factors actually. "Tickle fight!" I yell and set the movie on the DVD player and jump on the bed.

"Ugh Lou!" Mia yells straddling me. I smirk and start to tickle her sides. "Oh no Lou! Please stop!" She says in between laughs.

"Not until you say what I want you to say!" I demand. Hannah is watching smiling and laughing at us.

"Okay okay what?!" She says trying to catch her breath.  

I look over at Hannah and rub my chin thinking. I hum and Hannah does the same.

"Well Hannah what do you think we should to my little kryptonite?" I ask evilly.

"I don't know master," she says shrugging. I love how she called me master.

"Well since you called me master. . . I will call you my peasant. . . Or you can call me king Lou if you must," I say patting Hannah's head. I start to tickle Mia again for she knows she isn't off the hook.

"Lou please! My sides hurt from laughing!" She squeals pushing my hands off.

"Say Louis you are my master and I will obey you no matter what," I say smiling boldly.

"What?! No!" She says shaking her head.

"Well then you will take punishment," I say I look over at Hannah and snap my fingers and point to Mia. "Take care of her,"

"Yes my king," Hannah says and starts to tickles Mia's stomach.

"My peasant not too ruff with my beautiful queen," I say hopping off the bed. I put lion king and Mia's laughter is filling my room.

"Okay okay I'll say it!" Mia gasps trying to remove Hannah's hand. "Louis you are my master and I will never disobey you," I smile and nod my head at Hannah.

"Good my queen," I say and kiss her lips gently.

"Your such a kid Lou," she comments against my lips. I smile and pull back.

"Only on the week ends babe," I wink and pull her into my arms. I close the blinds because its still early. The only reason Hannah and I woke up early was because we heard noises in the kitchen. It was just Harry moving pans. Damn boy trying to show off his cooking. I lay down and have Mia lay her head on my chest while Hannah rests her head on right below Mia's breast. "I love you Mia,"

"I love you more Louis," she replies looking up at me with her chocolate brown eyes.

"Impossible," I say kissing her forehead. "After this movie we have to go back to the hospital but for now 'Just Relax,"

************************###########################*********** 

Okay so this just a happy little chapter not meant for any information... Just needed a chill chapter. I've been having chapters where it's all drama just need a laid back chapter for once! Anyways comment if you like the little LIA moments.

Anyways the cover photo contest please enter.... Nothing is bad.... Whatever you enter is good enough... But at least try! I have come up with a dead line though its April 13 so you have some time......

and a gif when Louis walks in on Hannah and Mia tickling each other :D :D :D love that gif its just cant handle my Louis feels anymore

Comment

Vote

Fan?

~Alexis