Ocean Deep-Chapter 7

Blacker and blacker. I was sinking. Sinking into oblivion. But, right before I was about to pass out from air loose, I felt hands. Warm hands wrapping around my shoulders and pulling me up and up. And then, everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up into the blinding sun, coughing up tons of salty sea water. Blech! I looked around and found Josh standing over me, soaked and breathing heavily. " Are you okay?" He asked me, his voice was filled with concern. " Wh-what happened?" I stuttered.  Josh took a deep breath and started to explain, " Well, you see, Taylor tried to drown you." I looked up at him, wide-eyed," What! That's not true! She is our cousin!" I felt tears start to prick in the corner of my eyes. I knew it was true. I knew something was wrong with Taylor.I started to cry, I let out a loud sniffle and Josh straitened up.  " We have to hide." I looked up at him, suddenly I was frightened. " Josh? What do you mean we have to hide? What is going on?' I was so scared. The sun went behind the clouds and I was so cold. Josh grabbed my arm and started to drag me into the bowels of the yacht. " Josh!" I screamed. " Shhhh!" He told me in return. He pulled me intoa dark room-Uncle Jared's room. We ran in and hid behind his bed, between the wall and the king sized bed. I was breathing so heavy I'm sure people across the ocean could hear me. " Settle down." Josh whispered. " How can i settle down, Josh!? We are hiding from our 15 year old cousin! What, is she going to try to kill us!?" Josh just looked at me. Oh my God, she is going to kill us. Suddenly the lights flashed on and we saw a shadow. A shadow with long hair. " Josh, Mae, just come out all ready, you can't hide forever. Especially not behind my dad's bed." She let out a low chuckle, a frightening chuckle.  Slowly, josh and I came out from behind the bed. Taylor was standing there in white shorts a purple tank top and white flip-flops. She also had the same butcher knife. The same one she cut chicken with. it was covered in 'ketchup'. I took a deep breath and grabbed hold of Josh's hand. " Where is Uncle Jared!" I screamed at her. She laughed, " I killed him." I let out a defining scream. " Where is he!" Josh screamed. Taylor tilted her head to the side and smiled, " I put him in stew. And then I ate him! Boy was he tasty." She licked her lips. " So your, your-" I stammered. " A cannibal?" she finished. I nodded my head and closed my eyes. " Why, yes, yes I am a cannibal." She smiled " SURPRISE!"