Ocean deep-Chapter 11

this is dedicated to jazzycake for loving anime as much as i do!!!!!! Welp, this is the last part of Ocean deep. Sob,sob! But...there will be a sequel and yes, it will have vampires..even werewolves. Enjoy Ocean Deep Chapter 11!!!!

I stepped forward, toward Taylor, with the knife at a ready position. My heart was pounding so hard I felt like it was going to poke a hole through my chest. Taylor was laying on her side, propped up on her elbows, she had twisted her ankle when Josh tackled her. She was looking up at me with hate filled eyes.  " you are really gonna do this, are'nt you?" she asked me. " you were going to do it to me, weren't you? And I didn't even do anything to you. You tried to kill me. you deserve it." I said this, but it took so much effort. I felt tears prickle at the corners of my eyes.  " I used to look up at to you, Taylor. But not anymore. i used to think you were the greatest. You always took care of me and stood up for me. You were like a second mom to me. But that all changed when Josh and I got on this boat. You never really cared about me at all, did you? You were just suckering me in so when the time was right you could eat  me!" And, while i was saying all of this, the little prickles that i had felt turned into big globs of tears. And, before I knew it I was sobbing. " How could you do this to me?! Taylor! I loved you so much! You were my idol, I adored you! And then you pull a stunt like this? You really let me down and I am hurt deeply. But, I must do what i have to do." The whole time i was saying this i was moving toward Taylor. And now I was towering over her. " The end always has to come." i murmured. I raised the knife and sent it flying down at Taylor. But, she was too fast. I swept my legs out from under me and I felt to the deck--fast. I cried out as my butt hid the floor. Taylor, fast as a rat, grabbed the knife from me and stabbed me in my hand. "AHHHHH!" I cried as I heard my bone crush and snap. She pulled the knife out of my hand and limped over to Josh.  She held the knife above him, but, he knocked it out of her hand. They started wrestling as I crawled over to the knife. I grabbed it and crawled over to Taylor and Josh. I leaned over Taylor and, with my good hand, plunged the knife into her back, where the heart would be on the other side. She screamed and I started to cry. I pulled the knife out of her and she rolled onto her back. Josh and i picked her up and carried her to the side of the yacht. We sat her on the rail, ready to push her off. " Mae." Taylor said, barely breathing. i looked at her. " I always have, and I always will, love you." And with that she closed her eyes and let herself fall off the yacht into the blue, blue water. Josh and I just stood there as we watched the bubbles of where Taylor had sunk. I saw the shark fins come and then submerge under water. She's a goner. " josh." I said. " yes, Mae?" he replied. " is she gonna float back up?" i asked hm. " No Mae. No. she's ocean deep by now." " Oh." is all i could say. That's all we are in the end. Ocean Deep in everything.  

Josh and I called 911 amnd they came to rescue us. They found Uncle jared in a pot on the stove. Not all his pieces were there. Taylor really was hungry. We found out josh had a broken leg, and a concussion. I had a broken hand and my neck neede stitches. But, we survived. Our mom went hysterical, but, we survived. And thats all that matters in the end. I hope.

'

Hope you enjoyed!! Sequel coming sooon!!!!! ~~~~~Bunny <3