Ocean Deep-Chapter 9

Alright!!!!!  Soon im gonna be ending this story but.... should I write a sequel??? message me and tell me!!! This is dedicated to thebreathdies!! go read her story the asylum!!!!!!

My blood went cold. NO. No, no, no! I will not let her do this, torment my brother and I like this! I saw a pan lying by my brother and reached for it. Taylor was watching my throat. I rested my hand on the handle. " Not today!" i said breathlessly and hit her on the head with the pan. Her arms dropped lifelessly from around me as she fell to the floor, not moving.  i stood up quickly and looked down at her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she  was breathing shallowly. I shook my head and grabbed my brother. " Mae....Mae..." he stuttered. " Josh?" I said. but he had all ready went unconscious. He was loosing to much blood. I took him into the bathroom and wiped the blood off him with a towel. Then I went to my Uncle's room and grabbed a belt, which i fastened around Josh's gash. it stopped the bleeding.  I then hid josh underneath dirty clothes in the hamper and ran to my room. I slid under my bed, praying Taylor doesn't find me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it was short, trying to drag it out as long as possible!! Upload soon!! ---Bunny