Chapter Ten

Lottie's P.O.V

BANG BANG BANG BANG. A loud and heavy pounding on the door nearly caused everyone to jump out of our skins. Harry and Zayn quicky got to their feet and cautiously crept towards the door of the dorm. I felt my skin crawl as the boys opened the door. Who on earth would show up at our dorm room at 4:20 in the morning?

"HELLO, BOYS!"

I gasped. Then Baylee. Then Elizabeth. 

Eleanor let out a small shriek of either fear or glee. 

Standing in the doorway of our quaint UCLA dorm room was Ed Sheeran, in the flesh. We'd all been massive fans for quite a while and we expected to meet him eventually, due to his friendship with our boys, but this wasnt very anticipated. Baylee let out a flustered breath, glancing at Elizabeth, then moving her eyes to me. "I heard about your little proposal, eh. Wonderful, mate. Im so happy for you", Ed said, walking slowly into our dorm. "Ah, Lottie! I've heard quite the lot about you. Harry never shuts up about you". Harry elbowed Ed in the arm while I turned bright crimson. I smirked at Harry while rising to my feet to go hug Ed. 

"So, when is the lovely couple gettin' hitched?", Ed questioned, seemingly unaware of my age. "UH, once the bird graduates. It was just a promise ring, i havent gotten the engagement ring yet", Harry answered. I found it funny when he called me "bird". I still had to get used to all of the British slang.  "Hm. Well, my hotel is right around the corner, so if you wanna maybe hang out tomorrow, just give me a ring. I just wanted to drop by real quick. You guys have a good night, alright?", Ed spoke, yawning halfway through. There was something quite fatherly about him. I liked it. "Yeah, kay, i'll make sure to let you know what's happenin tomorrow. And one quick question", Harry paused. "Yeah, man?", Ed responded.

"When the big day comes, would you maybe want to sing for us?"

"It would be an honor."

"Thanks, man. It means the world", Harry said, sounding almost like he was near crying. 

They then did one of those bro hugs where they like, hold hands then slap each other's backs. i dont think i'll ever understand boys. Er, men. 

A/N: sorry its so short, guys. i just wanna finish the fanfiction this weekend, so im cutting it as short as i can. this chapter is crap. i apologize. love you all, though x