Chapter Eleven

Harry's Point Of View, TWO YEARS LATER

"The next graduate is a very kind-hearted and well-spirited young lady. she can brighten up a room with her smile, and she's known for her incredible sensitivity towards others. Classmates and teachers describe her as outstandingly talented, intelligent, well-rounded, and enthusiastic. She has managed to impress us all imensly, and we all wish her luck as we bid her fairwell. Ladies and gentlemen, our next graduate, majoring in journalism, english litterature, and photography and minoring in english language and french, miss Lottie Hattox." The announcer spoke clearly through a large microphone as my beautiful wife-to-be made her way onto the platform. She was one of the top students at UCLA for her majors and minors, so she had to give a special speech. I was accompanied by Eleanor, Perrie, Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis, Gemma, my mum, and Lottie's family, as well as 2 of her friends from home, Cheyenne and Jasmine.Friends and family members of Baylee and Elizabeth were present as well, for they were both graduating, too.  All of us went absolutely bonkers once her name was announced. She tapped the microphone gently and leaned closer, taking a deep breath. "The last few years here at UCLA have been quite eventful. I got my first tattoo. I got my fdream job. I got engaged to the man of my dreams, Mr. Harry Styles. I've made a lot of amazing friends and met a lot of fascinating individuals. I've transitioned from a teenager to a woman. I've learned a lot about not only myself, but about life in general. I've learned that if you dont step out of your comfort zone and take risks, you're going to live the rest of your life cursing yourself for the things that you never did. I personally have taken a lot of risks, but i cant say that im unhappy with any of my decisions, because thats not a very good way to live. So i just want to vocalize this one thing: do it. tell that special someone how you feel, without worrying if they feel the same or not. Dye your hair a crazy color. Go bungee jumping. Do something unexpected, or rebellious, or out of character. Go somewhere beautiful. kiss a stranger. and dont regret a single moment of it. Live. Don't end up regretting the things you've never done." She stepped away from the microphone and everyone went wild. Her mother and I both had to wipe tears from our eyes. I was so proud of my beautiful girl, and knowing that in a few months we could be married gave me goosebumps. 

                                                                                 *

After a celabratory dinner, I decided it was finally time. I silenced all of our friends, which was quite difficult, due to the fact that we all had a few drinks in us. I got down on one knee infront of Lottie and pulled a red velvet box from my trouser pocket. She looked so beautiful. Her cury body was graced with a light pink peplum dress which was covered completely in lace. She wore silver heels, which added a few inces to her very short stature. Her blonde hair fell in beautiful waves.
She looked like a goddess.  "Charlotte. The last few years have been so wonderful. I dont know how i got so lucky. And im so proud of you. Youre an incredible girl, and i want to be with you forever. Now that you're older, and now that you've graduated, i think its time that i ask you this. Charlotte, will you marry me?" 

She said nothing. She simply grabbed my hand, pulled me up from the ground, and crashed her lips to mine. Her dainty fingers interlocked within my curls. Her scent overtook my body; my senses weakening with the scent of flowers and vanilla and sugar. She finally removed her lips from mine and breathed"], "finally. yes. yes yes yes yes yes yes." i picked her up and brought my lips to hers again, and all of our family and friends began cheering. 

When you were younger
Blue eyed boy wonder
Never used to ponder on what life may hide.....

A/N sorry for such the big time gap. once again, i want to keep this story short and sweet, just like Lottie. hope you guys are enjoying it, its coming to a close pretty soon here. please vote, comment, and share, loves. x enjoy this adorable thing i found on tumblr (copy and paste the link in your search bar): http://foreverlouis.tumblr.com/post/35919748395