Chapter Six

author's note: recap of chapter five (for anyone who didnt read it due to the details)

Lottie decided to surprise the boys and Harry at the studio, but when she got there, she found Harry making out with another girl. They hadn't talked for a week when Harry decided that he had had enough of the seperation. He went to visit Lottie and ask for her back, only to find her on the bathroom floor, uh, self-harming, surrounded by bottles of alcohol. Harry had taken her to the couch so that she could get some rest. 

the next morning

Lottie's P.O.V

I woke up laying across Harry's lap, my wrists and thighs numb from their previous contact with the razors. My hair was an absolute mess from Harry playing with it. My wounds were bandaged tightly, which Harry had obviously done as well. The week before was a complete blur of alcohol and tears and hunger. Hary must've noticed my eyes - which were surrounded by patches of eyeliner much resembling that of a racoon or taylor momsen's - flutter open. His voice was raspy and it was obvious that he was exausted. Had he even slept that night? Or did he stay up and take care of me? "Goodmorning, sleeping beauty. Did you know you snore?" I crinkled my nose and moaned quietly, still slightly hungover and angry with the curly haired bastard. He laughed and helped me to sit up. He turned the tv on for me and brought me a blanket before going to make me a cup of tea. "How many sugars do you use, Char?", he asked, his voice slightly raised and still cloudy from his lack of sleep. "3", I half-mumbled. He laughed again. A few minutes later, he brought me my tea in my favorite mug and nestled next to me, gently kissing my lips, then both of my cheeks, my forehead, and the tip of my nose. His usual scent of collonge mixed with the ocassional scent of alcohol lingered on his shirt. He laced the fingers of his right hand in mine and set his left hand on my  outer thigh, rubbing his thumb in circles. He sighed and looked at me. "So beautiful..." he mumbled, breathing me in. "im so glad you took me back. I was a wreck without you", he added, kissing my shoulder softly, his pink lips lingering there. "You saw how much of a wreck I was, so im pretty sure that's a mutual thing", I half-whispered, too weak to speak normally. "im just happy I got here before anything worse happened. Speaking of that, when was the last time you took a shower?" Harry asked, looking me up and down. "Like, six days ago", I said, embarassed. "Go shower. i'll wait here. I'll take one after you, okay?" he said, assisting me as I got up from the couch and walked shakily to the bathroom. 

Harry's P.O.V

After both of us had showered and gotten ourselves sobered up, we decided to go get something to eat. Lottie was wearing leggings, one of my white tee shirts, one of my beanies, and the combat boots she wore the day we met. Her long hair was straightened, and her makeup was how it usually was. I couldn't stop myself from staring, marveling at the fact that something so perfect belonged to me once again. I made a promise to myself at that very moment that i would do everything in my power to make her feel loved for the rest of her life. "Uh, Haz, why are you looking at me like that?", she asked in her adorably soft voice. “Because you are beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence”, I responded. "Hmm, quoting John Green, now, are we?" she mused. "Hey, I know you have a little crush on Augustus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars. I'm allowed to quote him as much as I please", I responded and she playfully punched me in the shoulder. I pretended to stumble, making her laugh loudly and cling to my arm tighter than she already had been. Paparazzi swarmed around us. We didn't care. We remained alone in our own little world. Arm in arm, we walked into the small sushi deli and were seated quickly, despite the line that was formed outside. Celebrity perks. We ordered California rolls to share and began discussing the most recent book we had started reading together. As she spoke on her opinions on the book, I took in her beauty once again. She was like a breath of fresh air. Such a rare and different kind of beautiful that i'd never seen before. A broken kind of beautiful.  "Hazza. Hey. You paying attention?", Lottie questioned and i turned the same color of her lipstick. "Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you. It's been six months and I just can not wrap my mind around it. It feels like we've been together forever, but at the same time it feels like its just been a day. All I know is that i'm more than overjoyed to have you back. I just want you to remember that you're beautiful, okay?" I looked deep into her eyes, which were green at the moment. I liked that about her. Her eyes were unpredictable. They changed all the time. A smile crept its way onto her face, plastering one on mine. She lent forward and kissed me, gently fisting a hand into my curls, the other resting lightly on my cheek. "I love you. A lot", was all she said, and in that moment it was more than clear to me that I would never want anyone else for the rest of my life.

a/n sorry this chapter is so short and crappy. i kinda just wanted to get it over with, honestly. its hard for me to write dramatic things and i overthink a lot, so writing stuff like this takes hours. Hopefully the next chapter will be better. I have a lot of ideas for it. This just seemed like a good place to stop. Dont forget to vote and tell me your opinions and ideas, please c: love you all x