❤︎𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣❤︎

I woke up the next morning, extremely tired. Not a surprise. Me and Wilbur were up for quite a while talking last night.
I slipped my feet over the ladder on attached to the bed, the cold air suddenly hitting them causing me to shiver. I climbed off my bed and grabbed one of my hoodies, a baggy one. Dysphoria had been bad lately, to the point where I rarely looked in the mirror. I had started testosterone which helped with it, but I'm unable to get top surgery as of right now. So I still wear a binder.
I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a pack of Pop Tarts. I sat at the counter in the kitchen and opened it, before taking a bit out of one.
I opened Instagram and started scrolling through different fan art for the dsmp. I always enjoyed looking at art for the fandom. Everyone was so creative with turning their ideas into their own little 'reality'.
Once I finished my Pop Tart, I cleaned the counter of crumbs and made my way upstairs. I sat down in my chair and sighed as I rubbed my eyes.
My phone made a small 'ping' and quickly took out my phone to check it. He smiled softly, seeing that the notification was in fact from Wilbur. I read the message.

OɢWɪʟʙᴜʀSᴏᴏᴛ
Gᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ, Lᴏᴠᴇʟʏ /ᴘ

D/
Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ Wɪʟʙᴜʀ <3/ᴘ

The my smile grew ever so slightly.

D/
Rᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ?

OɢWɪʟʙᴜʀSᴏᴏᴛ
Oғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ! Yᴏᴜ?

D/
Mʜᴍ!

OɢWɪʟʙᴜʀSᴏᴏᴛ
Iᴛs ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ?

D/
sᴜʀᴇ!

OɢWɪʟʙᴜʀSᴏᴏᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅᴄᴀʟʟ...

I flinched at how quickly he called. I fixed my hair and answered the call, falling into my chair and pushing myself to my desk.

"Hey, Y/N!~" Wilbur sung out quietly.

"Hey, Wilbur!" I smiled softly and started setting up to stream.

"What'cha doing?" I could hear the smile through his voice.

"Setting up for stream, you?" I answered softly.

"Waiting, I already got set up."

I smiled, "I'm almost done, I'll tell ya when I'm about to start stream."

"Alrighty."

•••

"Okay! Ready to stream?" I smiled, clapping my hands together as I spoke.

"Sure am!"

Wilbur and I turned on our cameras so we could see each other as we talked. But everytime I would look at the screen he would move his eyes and act like he was doing something else.
I looked to the camera and smiled at him. I could've sworn I saw him turn red, but maybe it was all in my head.

"Alright let's turn on our streams!"

•••

After a while of streaming we both got messages in the chat saying that we should meet up. We both ended up talking about it and agreed to make plans after streaming.
"WILBUR, NO!! WILBUR-"

𝑮/𝑻 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒃𝒖𝒓𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒕

"HAHAH!! SUCK IT, Y/N!!" Wilbur yelled.

"Pfft. You wish." I'll admit, I said that a little cockier than I originally intended.

Wilbur fell silent, I looked to the call and saw Wilbur was turned around in his chair covering his face. I tilted my head and cocked an eyebrow.

"You okay, Wilby..?" I felt my voice drown in concern.

"F-fine..!" He stuttered out quietly.

I was used to him talking quietly but never stuttering. Was he flustered? Sick? I didn't know, but I was worried.

"You sure?"

"Yup!"

He spun back around in his chair, he looked bright red. I snickered.

"Wilbur! You look like a fucking cherry!!" I laughed.

"Shut up!" He laughed as well.

•••

"Hey, it's getting late Wilbur.. I'm gonna sleep.."

"Aww.. what about planning the meet up??" He pouted.

"We can plan tomorrow! How does that sound?" I smile softly as I speak.

"Okaaay.." He drug the word out to be more dramatic.

"Good bye my, Lovelies! Have a good night or day!" I smile and wave goodbye as I end the stream, "And goodnight to you, Wilbur."

"Good night, 'My Lovely'."

I smiled softly as he ended the call. I quickly change into a comfy shirt and some sweatpants, quickly climbing onto my bed. Once again, placing my phone by my pillow to hear the alarm go off for the next morning.

His words lingered in my head as I drifted off to sleep.
"Good night, My Lovely."

725 words

𝑰'𝒎 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒚𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 ^^"
𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅!