Wear socks that match!

“Are you stalking me? “ Kellin asked Suit guy. Stopping in front of him looking at his clothes. He was wearing that Sum 41 tank top under a unzipped jacket, black skinny jeans, and Vans.  He looked better this way Kellin though to himself. 

“Excuse me?” Suit guy said turning around. “Oh its you. If anyone is stalking, it would be you stalking me.” Suit guy said looking around. “Look kid I don’t know what you want from me, but I am not who you think I am.” 

“Then who are you?” Kellin questioned holding out his hand. “Im Kellin.”

“Kellin, huh, they call me Vic.” Suit guy (Vic) stumbled out.

“Nice to meet you Vic. Your not from here are you?” Kellin asked. 

“Well no duh, what gave it away?” Vic mocked. 

“Look you dont have to be an asshole! I just wanted to get to know you. But whatever jerk!” Kellin yelled dropping Vic’s hand before running back to his car. Slamming the door shut kellin put his car in reverse and sped out of the parking lot. 

“Wow! WOW KELLIN SLOW THE HELL DOWN MAN!” Gabe yelled at Kellin. Kellin slowed the car down to 65mph. 

“Sorry bro.” Kellin whispered as a tear rolled down his cheek. Gabe looked at Kellin with questioning eyes. “Hes just a jerk. I hate him so much. I just wanted to get to know him. Even if not in a romantic way. I just wanted to know who he was Gabe and you know what? He is the most beautiful guy I have ever seen in my life!” 

“Kells slow down dude, take a breath and explain to me what happened.” Kellin listened to Gabe taking in a slow breath. 

“I pointed out that he wasn't from here, and he just kind of went ape shit on me!” Kellin spilled out. 

“He’s just and ass-hat, Kells you can do better then that and you know it!” Gabe told Kellin. 

“I know, thanks Gabe.” Kellin smiled at Gabe. 

“Of course! Now if we’re in a better mood I should be getting home. Could you drop me off?” Gabe begged. Kellin just shook his head, turning on to Village Drive. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been two hours since Kellin dropped Gabe off at home, he was sitting on his bed smoking a cigarette scrolling threw the Traveling Boots app. 

“Next, next, next, oh he’s cute, oh nope next.” Kellin puts his cigarette out before swiping to the left again. Getting bored Kellin locks his phone and rolls over and goes to sleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kellins running. He’s running after something or someone. He couldn’t figure out what it was. He was just running after it. Every time Kellin would get close to it, it would speed up faster so he couldn't see what or who it is. Kellin tried to keep as close to it as he could so he wouldn't get lost. He was running in what he could make out at a forest. Picking up speed Kellin was right behind the thing before he was being followed by a creature that looked like a dog. It had sharp teeth and claws the size of elephant tusks, they looked as sharp as a fresh razor blade if not sharper. Kellin pushed himself to run faster, trying to get away from that dog thing. Pushing harder Kellin tripped into a hole. Falling and falling he finally splashed into water. The beast falling above him. Kellin started swimming, he didn't know where he was going but he swam. 

His arms and legs getting tired Kellin was about to give up when he heard a voice. 

“Keep going Kellin. Do not give up! You got this babe come on!” Kellin knew the voice but he couldn’t put a face to the British voice. Kellin did what the voice said and he kept swimming. Looking back every now and then to only see the beast getting closer. Kellin decided to swim down. If he could lose the dog he would be okay. He was running out of breath fast, and didn't know what to do. So he swam upwards, making to the top faster then he thought he would have. Kellin choked out in pain as the cool air hit his lungs. Forgetting about the beast for a moment Kellin took in all the air he could. Before feeling a sharp stinging pain around his ankle and him being pulled back down into the water quicker then he came up. 

Kellin remembered he had taken karate as a kid. He knew he had really strong legs so he took his free leg and kicked the dog in the face. Causing it to let go of him. He began swimming again before he saw a hand dip into the water. Grabbing the hand Kellin was pulled up and out of the water. 

“Thank you so much!” Kellin choked out. 

“Oh its not over yet. You better run.” The voice that belonged to the hand said before chasing after Kellin. He didn't know what was going on but Kellin could hear snarl's behind him. So he didn't give up running. He ran and ran till he came to a road that he new. He looked around and didn't see anyone around. He kept running turning down different roads before running into his house. He made sure the door was locked and same with the windows before stopping and taking a deep breath. Walking up to his room Kellin could tell something wasnt right. He opened all the doors on his way to his room, looking into every room to make sure nothing was there. The last door on the left was his room. His lights were on, he slowly made his way to his room opening the door. There on his bed he saw someone with long hair pulled back out of their face. The person turned around they were covered in blood. 

“Vic...” Kellin whispered out.

“I'm so sorry Kellin. I didn't mean to. I didn't know who she was. I thought someone was hurting you.” Vic rushed out. What was he talking about? Kellin walked around his bed to see a lady laying on the floor. Her hair was all over her face, bending down Kellin bent down and moved the hair out of the woman's face. 

“MOM?” Kellin screamed out. “What did you do to my mom?!?!” Kellin screamed at Vic lunging at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Kellin awoke by being shaken. Opening his eyes he sees his mom standing there beside his bed. 

“MOM!” Kellin yelled jumping out of bed and hugging his mom.

“Are you okay baby? You were screaming in your sleep!” His mom muttered. 

“I'm fine mom. Just a bad dream, that's all.” Kellin hugged his mom again before sitting back into his bed. 

“Okay, well get up and get dressed. I have someone I would like you to meet. Oh and make sure you wear socks that match Kellin!! His mother said walking out of his room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think so far? I want to try and get 5 votes before I update again! I also would like ideas for the story! I will credit all ideas to you if you help! 

Anyways Read/Vote/Share!

<3 <3 you all,

Asthon Blue <3