Not Perfect, But My Dog Thinks I'm Awesome

Kellin rolled over squinting his eyes as he unlocked his phone. He had gotten a message sometime last night. He looked at the time, it was 10 am. He decided on a shower and breakfast before looking at his messages. He locked his phone and slowly got out of bed. He sheepishly moved over to his closet to grab some clothes before his shower. Deciding on black skinny jeans and a All Time Low shirt. Making his way to the shower he heard his phone go off again. Ignoring it, he walks into his bathroom making his way to the shower. 

For breakfast Kellin settled on a few pieces of bacon and toast. As he sat there at the table he tried to figure out what to do today. He could call his friends and go to a movie or something, but that just didn't sound good. He could just stay in and watch TV and rearrange his room or something. But that didn't sound good either. He continued to eat his food, till he got full. Walking over the the fridge he grabs the carton of orange juice taking a swallow before going back to his room to grab his keys and phone. He unlocked his phone and decided to look at his messages. 

“Hello, my name is Vance. I saw your profile and was wondering if you would like to talk? If not I totally understand.” The first one read. He messaged the guy back sure he would like to talk. He decided that he would give him a shot. He closed the app, pulling up his text messages reading on from Jack.

“KELLIN! WHAT R U DOING?” 

“Just got up. What about you?”

“Same.” Kellin text back walking downstairs. 

“Fun fun.” Jack replied. 

Kellin decided not to text him back as he got into his car. The mall. The mall sounded good to Kellin. His mother was away on a business trip, and he was told that his father passed away before he was born. So he had a shit load of money to spend. He had already bought food for this week, so the left over money was just for him. His mother was an attorney for the rich, so to say they were poor was so far from wrong. Kellin had been saving money since he was like 5 years old so if anything happened to his mother he would be set for awhile. The money he saved up will buy him a house next year when he turns 18, his mom will still help him out when he needs it but hes set for a little. Turning on his car his music blaring, he pulls out of his drive way. The mall is only about 30 minutes away from his house, but Kellin takes his time getting there. Traffic was pretty bad, so he would rather be safe then sorry. 

By the time Kellin got to the mall it was around 1 in the afternoon. Finding a parking spot was kind of difficult seeing as everyone in gods creation was there! Finally finding a spot Kellin got out of his car walking towards the mall which read Aurora Mall. Making his way to the door he walked into Macy's heading to the food court. He really wanted an Orange Julius before walking around and going into Hot Topic. Looking around for awhile he decided to pick up a few shirts and some jeans. After 35 minuets and $157 dollars later. He walked out with 5 shirts and 3 pairs of jeans. Along with some new lip rings. 

A few stores later he decided to head back to the food court for some lunch. Going for a simple salad and a drink he navigates his way to a table. Sitting down he grabs his ranch and pours it on the salad. Eating his salad he looks around and sees a guy in a suit walking into Hot Topic. Why would someone like him go into there? He decides hes going to find out. Finishing his salad he gets up tossing the container into the trash along with his empty drink cup. Walking back over to Hot Topic, he sees the suit guy buying a Sum 41 shirt. Kellin wanted to get a better look at his face, so he walked over to the shirts pretending to look at them. He looked up trying to look at suit guy. He had long brown hair, big beautiful eyes, and very sexy lips. 

“Excuse me kid do you have a staring problem or what?” Suit guy questioned.

“Ummm I’m not perfect, but my dog thinks I’m awesome.” Kellin mumbled out before realizing what he had said.

“What?” The suit guy laughed out. Wow he had a perfect laugh. He was the definition of perfection Kellin thought blushing.

“Look kid, I don't know what your smoking. But could you leave me alone and stop staring at me?” Suit guy asked. 

Kellin blushed before nodding and walking away. That was embarrassing. Making his way out of the mall back to his car. Realizing he still had some money he could put into his bank. Pulling out of the mall parking lot Kellin made his way over to his bank before going home. Surprisingly no one had text or messaged him all day. Which to him was amazing! 

When he got home he opened up that dating app and put a new status.

“Looking for the guy in a suit!”   

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! What do you think so far?? Im loving this! Its amazing! Trying to make everything longer! And also thinking of updating again tonight!! <3