Trust Issues?

"Oh how much fun this is going to be." Kellin thought to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________________

By the time they were all done eating, Vic had left the table making his way out of the restaurant, Kellin hot on his trail.

"Hey Vic! Wait up man!" Kellin almost shouted.

"What do you want Kellin?" Vic snapped in anger.

"I was just going to see if you wanted to ride with me. But um never mind Mr. Pissy Pants." And with that Kellin rushed for the doors to meet Shawn.

"Come on lets go Shawn. I want to um beat my mother to the car lot so I have time to um look around." Kellin mumbled looking a bit disappointing.

As the two boys headed towards Kellins crappy car Kellin looked back and saw Vic staring at him from the door. Kellin gave a small smile then got into the drivers seat, starting his car.

"Hey I hope you don't mind me playing music. I like to think it helps me concentrate on the road." Kellin let out a small laugh as he plugged in his phone to the AUX cord. Shuffling through his music till he found the right song.

"Twenty One Pilots? Really?! I thought I was the only one who likes them!?!" Shawn squeaked in excitement!

Kellin only laughed while turning it up. He threw the car into drive I pulled out of the parking lot.

______________________________________________________________________________

"BUT NOW WERE STRESSED OUT!" The boys sang together as they pulled onto exit 95. Kellin hadn't had this much fun driving in awhile, usually he just drives to get rid of his thoughts. But this time it felt different. Of course he wanted to get Vic out of his thoughts at least for a little. Kellin knew he had an advantage on his mom and she wouldn't be here for a good ten minutes.

As Kellin pulled into the car lot he spotted his dream car. A 2013 Shelby gt500.

"That's the car!" Kellin screamed pulling his car into a parking spot. Kellin was so excited to see this car on the lot. In the color he always wanted. Getting out of the car Kellin ran over to the car to look at the insides. It was perfect Kellin thought to himself.

"What do you think Shawn?" Kellin questioned the boy with his brows pressed together.

Shawn looked at Kellin with a confused expression. "Well it sure is green, are you sure this is the car you want? I mean its a good car but the color is crazy!! Don't you think?"

"Oh um its actually my favorite color." Kellin said looking at the ground.

"Well if you like it that's really all that matters!" Shawn said trying to save the moment.

"Yeah... I guess..." Kellin whispered. At that exact time a salesmen made his way over to Kellin.

"Hey lad, please don't touch the car! You look way to young to even be thinking about driving!" The guy shouted.

"Excuse me? I am damn well old enough! Now if you will excuse me I would like to speak to someone else about buying this beautiful car you stupid prick." Kellin ordered. Causing the guy to walk away, just in time for Kellins mom and Vic to show up.

"MOM! MOM! MOM! THIS IS THE CAR!! MOM! lOOK AT HOW AMAZING IT IS!" Kellin squealed happily.

Kellins mother followed Kellin over to the car, leaving Shawn and Vic alone. Vic couldn't stop glaring at the younger boy. He pissed him off.

"Excuse me? Vic is it? What the hell is your problem with me? I mean you have been looking at me for like the past five minutes bro!" Shawn interrogated Vic.

"Listen here you little asshat, Kellin is way to good for you! He can do so much better then you. And I will make sure he sees that!" Vic whispered angerly.

"Someone better? HA you are so funny, that stupid fag doesnt deserve shit. And I am going to make him realise that. I am going to cure him of his sickness." Shawn pointed out looking Vic straight in the eyes.

And that was when Vic lost it. He drew his fist back and punched Sahwn in the jaw.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO VIC?!?!" Kellin screamed running over to the boy laying on the ground. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

OH! Hey guys! Guess who's back? 

Me Thats who! I hope you all enjoyed this update! I mean I know its not the best. But its almost 4 in the morning! This was an in the moment thing. 

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next on will be better I hope! 

What do you think of his dream car?

5+ VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!