Travels Well

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO VIC?!?!" Kellin screamed running over to the boy laying on the ground.

"He is a homophobic asshole Kellin. He said he was going to "cure" you of your sickness. No one should ever say something like that about anyone!" Vic stammered out.

"Shawn?" Kellin questioned Shawn with tears in his eyes.

Shawn just nodded. Kellin was broken, the fact that Shawn thought he needed to be cured killed Kellin.

"Find your own fucking way home you stupid fucking prick!" Kellin shouted. "Come on guys lets go get my new car!"

Kellin, his mother, and Vic made their way back over to the car Kellin wanted the most. As they waited for a salesman Kellin couldn't keep his eyes of Vic. Kellin wanted to know why Vic stood up for him.

"Vic?" Kellin asked. Vic just looked up and met Kellin's eyes with his own. "Can I talk to you while my mom gets everything sorted out with the car?"

Vic followed Kellin over to his old car. And they just stood there awkwardly until Kellin spoke up.

"Are you gay Vic?" Kellin whispered out the question.

"No, Kellin I'm not. So don't get any ideas. I am not interested." Vic said with shallow breaths.

"Then why did you stick up for me like that?" Kellin questioned the man. Vic just shrugged his shoulders before walking back over to Kellins mother. Kellin slowly following behind. So if hes not gay why does he hate me? Kellin thought to himself.

"Kells! The car is yours. All you have to do is go sign some papers. Would you like us to go with you? Or is it okay if we head back to the house? I am sure Mr. Fuentes would like to get settled in. And I honestly need to pack some more clothes, I never take enough with me!" Kellin's mother stated.

"Oh no its good you guys go ahead!" Kellin smiled at his mom.

"If you don't mind, I would like to stay to make sure Kellin doesn't get ripped off. I know you already paid for the car, but I would like to make sure there is no surprise fees." Vic rushed out. Kellin's mother smiled as she nodded her head. She gave Kellin a quick hug before heading home.

"Well that was nice of you, I guess..." Kellin mumbled looking at Vic's jawline. Vic just smiled and walked towards the doors.

Moments later Kellin has the keys and paper work for his new car. And he is so excited!

***Insert ringtone here***

ONE NEW MESSAGE

Phil

Hey there darlin.

Kellin locked his phone. He has been ignoring everything to do with that stupid dating app.

"Come on Vic! Do you need to go anywhere? Or are we just going straight home?" Kellin asked the man.

"Well I would like to go to the store so I can get some shower items." Vic answered. Kellin just smiled grabbing the keys and unlocking the doors. Before getting in the car Kellin pulled out his AUX cord so they could listen to music so its not weird. Opening his door Kellin got into his seat looking at the radio. There was nowhere for his AUX cord to go.

"Well fuck." Kellin thought out loud.

"Whats up?" Vic questioned.

"There is no AUX cord hole!" Kellin looked disappointed. Vic just laughed turning on the radio. Scanning the channels until he found a rock station.