11

jic you thought the previous chapter was just a rant, it was an actual chapter.

now go read it if you didn't.

do note to self that taehyung had a c-section.

my man can't poop babies.

there's no way we're letting that happen.

okay!

on with the story

i had a bit of confusion because i didn't know what i wanted to write.

so if it's kinda eh...

you know why.

~+~

taehyung wakes up, feeling searing pain in his lower belly. he squeezes his eyes shut.

no one punched him and he had his babies.

his babies!

his eyes widened as he looked at the blank white ceiling, he finally sat up slowly, looking around the room.

beside his bed were...

"one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight."

eight cribs next to the hospital bed.

he sighed in relief. his babies were safe.

wait-

he panicked again.

"eight beds?! what's going on?" he looked at the beds, unfamiliar tiny faces were all he saw.

their tiny eyes were closed as they were sleeping, their entire body wrapped with white cloth.

a few of them were wrapped oddly so that their faces couldn't be seen.

but taehyung didn't mind. his children were here.

he had children.

"they're so cute. are these mine? i'm not this cute. oh goodness." he squeals, another pang of pain hit him in the lower abdomen.

"fuck." he whispered.

"i'm sorry babies. mummy said a bad word. forgive mummy." taehyung mumbles as tears of mixed emotions fell from his eyes.

"help." he managed to cry out through choked sobs.

soon enough, a baby started crying.

and the others followed. except three.

hoseok runs into the room, joohyun behind him and a few nurses as well.

"hobi help. i... i don't know what to do. are they hurting?" taehyung asks, tears falling from his eyes as they travel throughout the room, looking at his babies.